Boots , Re-Issues , 2Nd Issues Wanted

Guest brianw70

Guest brianw70

Hi all , couple of my mates stopping collecting originals , selling up and buying a caravan!! looking to start collecting pressings etc (i have informed the soul police ) im looking to buy and trade with them

plenty on here anti -boot so let me know what youve got and ill make you an offer or let me know what you want for them .

atb , Brian OVO :D

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all , couple of my mates stopping collecting originals , selling up and buying a caravan!! looking to start collecting pressings etc (i have informed the soul police ) im looking to buy and trade with them

plenty on here anti -boot so let me know what youve got and ill make you an offer or let me know what you want for them .

do they live at dale farm?

atb moldie

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI YOU ARE LOOKING AT HUNDREDS OF RECORDS, YOU NO! WHAT ARE YOU AFTER? AS SOME ONES THAT WERE ONCE COMMON ARE NOW HARD TO GET. AND NOT SO LONG AGO MOST WERE UNDER £5, HOWEVER THE COMPLETE RUNS OF PRE-1975 ARE GETTING A HIGHER PRICE AS FOR MANY PEOPLE THERE FIRST NORTHERN SOUL COLLECTIONS, CONSISTED OF BOOTLEGS, EARLY COUNTERFEIT RECORDS SUCH AS ALEXANDER PATTON & JERRY COOK ON CAPITOL AND NOLAN CHANCE, DEE CLARK, & GENE CHANDLER ON CONSTELLATION ARE VERY COLLECTIBLE, I HAVE A COUPLE OF HUNDRED, SEND A LIST OR A PRICE GUIDE ON HOW MUCH YOU WILL PAY, GOOD LUCK :g: DAVE PS I HAVE A SPARE 1ST COPY OF JIMMY RAYE IF YOU WANT IT?
Social source share

Those guys better get down to a 'boot' fair, lol

Seriously though I used to be out most Sundays picking up UK reissues cheaply but these are getting fewer all the time

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Hi Brian got the following at £5.00 each plus £2.00 p&p (per packet not each) all the following are mint unplayed.

01Billy Woods Let me make you happy Soul City.

02Jades I'm where it's at Soul City.

03J.Sales I can't get enough Soul City.

04Delights Lover Soul City.

05Appreciations I can't hide it Soul City.

06Joe Matthews Ain't nothing you can do Soul City.

07Yvonne Vernee Just like you did me Soul City.

08Chuck Jackson Hand it over Soul City.

09Admirations You left me/Iwant to be free Soul City.

10.Walter and the Admirations.Man o Man/Life of tears Soul City.

We've got load's of various titles so if you need any other titles please let me know by P.M orcontact me on jehtading@hotmail.co.uk regards Simon.

Edited by sharmo 1
Social source share

Just bought up an old collection that includes 200 reissues/boots/lookalikes. (Soul Sounds, SOS, Stardust,70's Pressings)

Was gonna do a job lot on the Bay of E with them.

Not got time to list them all at moment but if there is something you are looking for, drop me a pm and I will see what I can do.

H

All gone now, thanks for enquiries, :thumbsup:

H

Social source share