soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

Yes i was looking at this this morning have you checked out the negative feedback the guy left someone really pissed him off LOL the seller has withdrawn access to his feedback but you can see it on the winners feedback LOL

John

Social source share

Yes i was looking at this this morning have you checked out the negative feedback the guy left someone really pissed him off LOL the seller has withdrawn access to his feedback but you can see it on the winners feedback LOL

John

Hi John....

No I haven't seen any feedback.... noticed seller was "private" though....

Which winners feedback.... a little confused....

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

If you click on the winners name it will take you to the winners profile in the middle after the ratings there are some tabs one of which is for feedback left for others click the tab and it's away with the mixer

John

Social source share

If you click on the winners name it will take you to the winners profile in the middle after the ratings there are some tabs one of which is for feedback left for others click the tab and it's away with the mixer

John

See what you mean John....

Deffo not a happy chappy....

There's been a few sellers that sell boots/re-issues/2nd's, whatever you want to call them, as originals.... carry on regardless....

Had one from US about 6 months ago who gave only a description of a 45.... no piccie, etc..... e-mailed him for details of deadwax markings, etc., and reply indicated it was a boot.... let him know and he asked what should be in.... quickly realised my response might be used for further queries so just stated "not what's there"....

Social source share

It's not at all funny, whatever way you look at it. However, if you click on the "me" logo next to his name, this will take you to his "about me" page, where his feedback can be seen.

Not trying to defend anyone, since none of us know the story behind it, but this guy has only 3 negs against 227 positives.....what can we say?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!