Rose Battiste

Guest Andy Kempster

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The original is on styrene with grey stick on label. The usual brittle stuff as per Ric Tic etc. Apparently booted twice, both with the right coloured labels, but they're on vinyl with moulded over labels. Not got my original copy to hand, but pretty sure it's got the ztsc stamp in the deadwax too - anyone confirm? (I may be going mad and may have made the last bit up (!), I'll check when get home tonight).

Rich

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

The original is on styrene with grey stick on label. The usual brittle stuff as per Ric Tic etc. Apparently booted twice, both with the right coloured labels, but they're on vinyl with moulded over labels. Not got my original copy to hand, but pretty sure it's got the ztsc stamp in the deadwax too - anyone confirm? (I may be going mad and may have made the last bit up (!), I'll check when get home tonight).

Rich

mine is a lovely bootleg then, not a bad thing as i cant be trusted with styrene anyway

Social source share

Rich

Stamped ZTSC matrix Pike.

Mainwaring. Capt. HG

Social source share

Stamped ZTSC matrix Pike.

Mainwaring. Capt. HG

Whilst I agree without any doubt that the stamped styrene copies are genuine, I was told by a very reliable source that there are genuine vinyl copies with molded labels.

Whether this is true or not, there are definitely two distinctly different pressess of the vinyl single. the run out groove on one version is almost twice the size of the run out groove on the other version, and it strikes me as slightly odd that if they were both boots that this difference would exist.

Ideas anyone ?

Edited by Dave Rimmer
Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

andy, have you just got one off ebay?

if so it was mine and yes it is a boot.

(i did put this in the description by the way everybody whistling.gif:thumbsup: )

Shane

did indeed, but at that price it had to be a bootleg anyway

Social source share

did indeed, but at that price it had to be a bootleg anyway

sound andy.

i hope you read my description and noticed that it was a boot.

where is my feedback??!!! whistling.gif:thumbsup:

cheers mate

shane

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

sound andy.

i hope you read my description and noticed that it was a boot.

where is my feedback??!!! whistling.gif:thumbsup:

cheers mate

shane

only got the records this morning, will put some feedback up later for you

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert