herbal

Just wanted to say, we had a grand time upstairs at Herbal on Saturday.

Non-stop dancing (with drink in hand irreverently), I've still got raw feet.

Great people: lil Ady, 2 beths, Gareth x, Angelo, ben, Karen, stuart russell, miles n hannah, johnny one trout, and some new friends too.

Fantastic music, Terry played for about 5 hours, what an all round corker!

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

Great to meet up with you and Gareth and Ben and Ady Liptons and the rest of the London Hipsters ;o)) We had a fantabulous night and have some photos somewhere that may get posted up later if i can edit me out LOL I must say on of the funniest moments of the night was when the really spaced out looking black lad tried to let Terry give him the mic so that he could do some toasting over Marvin Gaye TJ's face was a picture LOL as it was he improvised and spent the rest of the night toasting to himself BOOOOYAKKKA SHAAA!!!!!!!!!!

John

Guest Johnny One Trout

Terry was hoping so because he loved it but it really depends on the powers that be so as soon as i hear owt i will shout up on here, we had a great time and a nice hotel just 2 minutes walk from the venue which was nice ;o))

John

Guest James Trouble

Terry was hoping so because he loved it but it really depends on the powers that be so as soon as i hear owt i will shout up on here, we had a great time and a nice hotel just 2 minutes walk from the venue which was nice ;o))

John

I know about, erm, I mean I've heard about those 'hotels' 2 minute walk from Herbal. I thought you were married Johnny?

Guest James Trouble

I never thought of that. Do hoxton brasses have silly trendy haircuts James?

The brazilian cut is pretty trendy around those parts, although the Hoxton tuft is also very popular.

;-)

Guest James Trouble

Now I'm confused.dontgetit.gif

Are you trying to say you prefer to feel the wind in your hair?

I think we should stop now, especially as some people around these parts don't have any hair at all.sp_ike.gif

Guest Johnny One Trout

I know about, erm, I mean I've heard about those 'hotels' 2 minute walk from Herbal. I thought you were married Johnny?

I'll have you know that the St Gregory is a very nice Hotel a bit on the dear side but we got a deal on T'Internet so not too bad at all. I can't say as i saw any Brazillians there although the bar man was Scotch which isn't far off is it???

You really have lost me with all this London lingo chaps i'm just a country boy at heart ;o))

JoT

Lisa wash your mouth out with carbolic soap!!!!! LOL ;o))))

Guest Johnny One Trout

Sits back and waits for the Kolla explosion ;-)

Why doesn't she like scotchmen i'm sorry there was no mistaking it he had flame red hair and no one could understand a word he said QED Scotch :o))

Guest in town Mikey

I think Sweatys get narked at being called Scotch. Apparently it is a drink, and they are Scottish.

I have red hair and talk complete poppycock.

Perhaps I am Scotch??

Hi Mike, I went to Luton - already arranged, didnt realise Herbal was on until call from Wendy sat even! When is next one on? Are you going to boat trip on Sunday? Karen B - P.s. What about Valatone next Wed?

Guest Johnny One Trout

Perhaps I am Scotch??

Sounds like you could be Mikey although if you are a shortarse you are probably irish in which case it's not popycock it's blarney LOL ;o))

John

I think Sweatys get narked at being called Scotch. Apparently it is a drink, and they are Scottish.

Perhaps I am Scotch??

Correct as ever Mike, and we Scots are very skilled at at acting bove any baiting from deep Southerners such as Mr Nightingale due to our sporting teams performances in recent years, the Scottish are experts at this by now!.

And a red head is the ultimate in attraction North of The Border, unless its worn uner a stupid tartan heart by lager swigging rugby lads on a stag weekend, (which accounts for half of Edinburgh at a weekends currently!!)

Cheers

Jock

Guest in town Mikey

Hi Mike, I went to Luton - already arranged, didnt realise Herbal was on until call from Wendy sat even!  When is next one on?  Are you going to boat trip on Sunday? Karen B - P.s. What about Valatone next Wed? x

Dont know anything about a boat trip on Sunday. I am possibly taking girlfriends son to the kids day at Notting Hill Carnival, on Sunday before they go home. So if it is in the evening then I might be able to make it.

Will definetly be going to Soul in the City Weds. (not valatone!)

Be good to catch up

Mike

x

Dont know anything about a boat trip on Sunday. I am possibly taking girlfriends son to the kids day at Notting Hill Carnival, on Sunday before they go home. So if it is in the evening then I might be able to make it.

Be good to catch up

Mike

x

Re boat trip. If you phone the promoter/organiser Mick Farrer on 07718 757 840, he'll give you address details to send a cheque to. It's Sunday 30th Aug, starting in the pub around 1pm, boarding the vessel around 3pm, and disembarking around 11pm. Two wobbly floors of music, and brilliant company.

Guest Johnny One Trout

Correct as ever Mike, and we Scots are very skilled at at acting bove any baiting from deep Southerners such as Mr Nightingale due to our sporting teams performances in recent years, the Scottish are experts at this by now!.

And a red head is the ultimate in attraction North of The Border, unless its worn uner a stupid tartan heart by lager swigging rugby lads on a stag weekend, (which accounts for half of Edinburgh at a weekends currently!!)

Cheers

Jock

Jock i thought Scotts was an egg with bits on it? As i'm sure you know Jamesy i'm just dangling the worm over the edge waiting for a wee bite and would never catch a canny owd fish like yer sen ;o)))

Deep Southerner Cheshire is hardly the deep south even if you are fe the Capital of the frozen North mind you when i lived in Cornwall those same Stag weekend knobheads used to be down there every week as well. What wrong with going down your local for a few pints with your mates nowadays?

John

Guest Johnny One Trout

Be good to catch up

Mike

x

It's Mick Farrers Soul Cruise we have a flier at home somewhere if you are lucky and ask nicely Ali may dig out the details for you. We were planning on going but with one thing and another not the least being ooop nerth on Friday we will probably give it a miss

John

Guest Johnny One Trout

Re boat trip. If you phone the promoter/organiser Mick Farrer on 07718 757 840, he'll give you address details to send a cheque to. It's Sunday 30th Aug, starting in the pub around 1pm, boarding the vessel around 3pm, and disembarking around 11pm. Two wobbly floors of music, and brilliant company.

Kin Ell that was quick!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Jock

Jock i thought Scotts was an egg with bits on it? As i'm sure you know Jamesy i'm just dangling the worm over the edge waiting for a wee bite and would never catch a canny owd fish like yer sen ;o)))

Deep Southerner Cheshire is hardly the deep south even if you are fe the Capital of the frozen North mind you when i lived in Cornwall those same Stag weekend knobheads used to be down there every week as well. What wrong with going down your local for a few pints with your mates nowadays?

John

Guest Johnny One Trout

LOL I don't where all you lot get the idea that i am some sort of P*ss Taker??? It can really hurt a boys feelings sometimes ;o))) LOL Looking forward to meeting you Jock don't expect any Hoose music though they'd have my dangley's for earings LOL

John