Dublin all dayer

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Nah not this one Steve,

Stevie T was on about one with himself and Carl Willingham dj-ig, he reckons a lot of interest ....said he reckons 40 odd ?

I posted up about it but think put a link to wrong one ??

He's the man to speak about ferrys as live in h'head and used to work on the boats

mike

Social source share

cheers kolla

cancel the last bit Steve looks like am going :)

When speak to stevie t next try and get full info off him, last he def confirmed tickets for ferry return can be got for 8 quid

will post up when get more info off him

mike - what day is it? :)

Social source share

hey all - please come over and visit!!!

yep - it's on this weekend. C.W. is on sunday. there's messing on saturday too so you can make a weekend of it.

starting on saturday at 6pm in Carnvial Bar on Wexford Street. that's a warm up from 6pm - 9pm. then after that it's about a 15 minute walk to The Gingerman for Sleepless Nights - which will be on till 2am-ish. Danny can probably confirm the finishing time a bit more accurately. then sunday's the all-dayer.

anyone that's considering it - come on! what else are you gonna do for the weekend?

if anyone needs info or help or directions etc then send me a pm & i will do my best to direct ya

little stevie - you are super extra welcome & you can stay as long as you like with me n lee!

Social source share

ps Mike Admin

can you please ask Steve Thomas if he needs rashers, sausages & red lemonade for the kids.& if he needs pudding. yes that sounds crazy. but please ask him. it's not some secret code!!!!!!

see ya saturday/sunday

thanks

wendy

Social source share

Guest Chris Waterman

Hi Wendy

Sorry can't make Sunday as I can't get out of a Sunday Soul night in Southport but will give your memberships to Carl W and will see you in September

ps

Do you know why they make it Red/Brown lemonade?

cheers

Chris W

Social source share

Hi Wendy

Sorry can't make Sunday as I can't get out of a Sunday Soul night in Southport but will give your memberships to Carl W and will see you in September

ps

Do you know why they make it Red/Brown lemonade?

cheers

Chris W

It's mainly used as a mixer.........Think it's so you can mix it with your Whiskey etc without it looking too watery....

then again I could be way off.

Nevertheless...........looking forward to seeing you all over the weekend

Best

John

Social source share

can you please ask Steve Thomas if he needs rashers, sausages & red lemonade for the kids.& if he needs pudding. yes that sounds crazy. but please ask him. it's not some secret code!!!!!!

no worries Wendy will ask him toinite

Steve - been told def 8 quid return , again hopefully get full details tonite, you got warm up details for saturday?

mike

Social source share

warm up:

saturday 28th

Carnvial Bar - Wexford Street (about 5 mins from Grafton St.) 6pm-9pm - Free In

Sleepless Nights @ The Gingerman - Fenian St. - (near the mont clare hotel) 9pm-2am-ish - 6 euros i think

warm up sunday: meet 12pm at the gates of Stephen's Green, sprint around off licences buying a pick and mix of cheap cans & spirits. followed by a 10KM fun run to the all-dayer, which starts at 4pm.

seriously though -can anyone obtain a can or 2 of 8 Ace to bring to dublin? please? my friend reads Viz & dreams of drinking it someday.....

ta

wendy

Social source share

Hi Wendy

they make it Red/Brown lemonade?

aaah - so that's why some irish people ask for a vodka and white ... it's all becoming clear... or white as they'd say

Social source share

aaah - so that's why some irish people ask for a vodka and white ... it's all becoming clear... or white as they'd say

well you wouldnt want white lemonade instead of red in yer vodka, would ya?

i'm starting to feel like a stereotype now

Social source share

Guest JoeMoran

Glad to hear that yizzer all coming over to see us in Dubbelin towen - theres a right old knees up planned as wnedy and honest john have confirmed - free session in carnival on sat/ sleepless nights later on saturday night and then the two roomed all dayer - what else could you want? have i mentioned the guinness? the friendliness? the fantasitc sounds from the locals?

This one will be a caaaaa-racker !!!!

Social source share

hi Mike u duffer :)

bn the good/bad/indifferent organiser i did post a reply to ur original ask in the events section :)

promises to b a stonker

ur on bout the sunday at commercial rowing, Steve Thomas on at 10pm, Carl's last set in Dublin will begin at an emotional 11.10pm finishes at 12.30am then who knows.

b4 that theres 2 saturday do's.

check in events section for more info

Danny Duggan

Social source share

btw my old town of Bedford, brewers Charles Wells make "Golden lemonade" that is err golden in colour but its not as nice as the black stuff.

maybe "beer stained face" will get play ova weekend :)

then again

empty arms, BITTER (beers) tears

my hangover is you

BARi track

sweet sherry

hit & rum

the bottle

that was whisky talking

sorry never know when to stop..hic

Danny D

Social source share

here's the skinny from the events section, as posted by Mike:

ok

First steve has probs with his phone as in its down till next week and also thus not online

if anyone wants to get in touch email us as have his mobile number

Dublin Holyhead

Reckons bout 40 odd doing it so far

all below for sunday!!!!!

£9 return on ferrys from holyhead, you buy the tickets a hour before sailing at terminal

ferry leaves at 1430 sunday, so have to be at terminal before 1330 sunday

meeting up at pub across the road - The Edinborough Castle

it has safe parking - cost £4 ish ?

Ferry takes a hour and half

Wayback

Ferry leaves at 0345 am Monday Morning

says after event activites avail

ferry back takes a bit longer as overnite so chance of kip

come on! what else are you gonna do on a sunday? come party hardy with us. sleepless nights on saturday is only 5 euros in. that's cheaper than a bag of cans.

Social source share

hi Mike u duffer :)

bn the good/bad/indifferent organiser i did post a reply to ur original ask in the events section :)

promises to b a stonker

ur on bout the sunday at commercial rowing, Steve Thomas on at 10pm, Carl's last set in Dublin will begin at an emotional 11.10pm finishes at 12.30am then who knows.

b4 that theres 2 saturday do's.

check in events section for more info

Danny Duggan

yeah, couldnt have been listening when steve first told us about it :)

some reason thought was in sep and a saturday

so when looked couldn't find it,

of course saw it up in events after posting

anyway ....got there in end :) )

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!