The Huntingdon Crowd

Anyone know what happened to the Huntingdon crowd from 1980ish ?. I think my dear and best friend Paul Packer died a few years back, but what about Gary Evans, Paul Attfield, Rupin (Sully), Barry Giles, Arthur Bedford, Gill White, Tina Telling, Gerry Bowsey, Debbie Reynolds, Terry Moise etc. I know the girls were always taking photos, it would be nice to know if any of them have found their way back to the scene. Its been years!!! Only wish I'd have got some of those pictures from those heady, exciting times!... Pure Magic!

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know what happened to the Huntingdon crowd from 1980ish ?. I think my dear and best friend Paul Packer died a few years back, but what about Gary Evans, Paul Attfield, Rupin (Sully), Barry Giles, Arthur Bedford, Gill White, Tina Telling, Gerry Bowsey, Debbie Reynolds, Terry Moise etc. I know the girls were always taking photos, it would be nice to know if any of them have found their way back to the scene. Its been years!!! Only wish I'd have got some of those pictures from those heady, exciting times!... Pure Magic!

HI Andy

Sully still on the scene . Take him once a month , ( still dances the same , brill )Terry moyes and kev draper coming to the next lel soul night.Alas ,hattys no longer with us . bumped into gary and gill at st ives last year. Havent seen barry for years ( had a great record collection ). .

Last time i saw you , you with hatty, we came home on the same train from notts palais ( i think i brought a record of you .).

If you are this way again , come to the lel soul nights in st ives . Old faces . :ohmy:

Stu Ives tells me you dj in cardiff?

best regards

gibber

Social source share

Apologeis Andy

I posted a message stating that " Mr Paul Attfield " had passed on .The information i had received was incorrect, and i apologise profusely to all members of his family and friends that were affected by my statement. He is being cared for by his family in Huntingdon.

Gibber

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert