Advice needed on internet radio

Guest Kolla

I have tried over the last couple of days to connect to "Northern Soul Radio" without much success

Here's the link :- https://www.estoreuk.net/northernsoulradio/

I click on the PLAY BROADCAST button and then real player just throws up an message saying a general error has occurred. (I have the latest version of RP)

Can you guys try connecting to the station and let me know if it works for you or not - then i'll know whether it's my server or something to do with NSR

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

I have tried over the last couple of days to connect to "Northern Soul Radio"  without much success

Here's the link :- https://www.estoreuk.net/northernsoulradio/   

I click on the PLAY BROADCAST button and then real player just throws up an message saying a general error has occurred.    (I have the latest version of RP)

Can you guys try connecting to the station and let me know if it works for you or not - then i'll know whether it's my server or something to do with NSR

I get general errors on just about every bit of audio I try to download.

Chalky was recommending an audio player that matches with just about every other type of player.

Do you have his personal email address? If not I will send it to yours Kolla.

Mikey

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Just ignore the guys Kolla, I got through to it perfectly with no problems, and Im a girl. Must be a problem with your computer.

But I bet it was only luck that you had the mouse the right way up, and you're probably on an Apple Mac, so there is only one button to press on the mouse, which makes it a bit easier for gurls to work out.naughty.gif

Social source share

Chalky was recommending an audio player that matches with just about every other type of player.

Do you have his personal email address? If not I will send it to yours Kolla.

Mikey

That's Jet audio - have to say its brilliant. I had this problem with RP on occasions Kolla and since I've been using Jet audio as my default it works every time.

Think the link for download is just www.jetaudio.com.

Social source share

Girls can work computers as well as boys, I work on one all day and I know which way to position the mouse etc.

Thanks Kolla for introducing Geoff and I to this radio station had it on all the morning

Hope you can sort out your problems.

Is anyone else going to the social at Smersh on Friday, we hope to be there.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Mike after a housecall by our PC Doktor Chalky White we have used Jet Audio for practically everything even burning discs on the PC it really is easy to use and quick good call from the Chalkster ;o)))

John

Social source share

I used to change my players on a weekly basis as was never satisfied with RP. I was recommended Jet Audio and now use nothing else to play any format of audio file. HIghly recommended, it is a fair size download but well worth it.

The only other player I have is musicmatch which I use solely to convert to mp3pro. These are half the size of a standard mp3 but with no loss of quality. Convert a wav to mp3pro at 40kbps and it is roughly the same size as an RA but the quality is far far superior.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!