Fleetwood - Cala Gran - Died A Death

Guest taylormadesoul

Guest taylormadesoul

after spending yet another weekend at CALA GRAN,i really have to say

this once fantastic soul weekender has now LOST THE PLOT....

attendance DOWN ( REALLY DOWN ).....music ( SHITE ) ..

EXAMPLE = modern room on saturday night ; BOBBY HUTTON - COME SEE WHATS LEFT OF ME ????

great record ,but modern ???? i think not..........IMO

speaking to many people all who have the same views....

same tired DJs.....same tired records........... whistling.gif

COME ON "DICKIE" GET A GRIP..............

im not even gonna bother next year....( 1st one ill have missed )

might aswell spend my hard earned on something or somewhere else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by taylormadesoul
  • Replies 107
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

EXAMPLE = modern room on saturday night ; BOBBY HUTTON - COME SEE WHATS LEFT OF ME ????

might aswell spend my hard earned on something or somewhere else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame that.

One of the reasons that I gave it a miss this year was the northern room was wall to wall oldies the previous year.

Col.

Who is Dickie?

Edited by Soulsmith

Carmen over on KTF said every second of the weekender was brilliant whistling.gif

=========

Thought she said, she only got there on Saturday and then did 3 hours in the afternoon, 4 hours in the evening (modern room) and 2 hours chilling out listening to Ali (modern/tent?)

She did say William Bell was amazing though!

Winnie:-)

Carmen over on KTF said every second of the weekender was brilliant whistling.gif

OK-Let's respond to TAYLOR MADE SOUL's 'knee jerk reaction' and, thanks to Pete S for highlighting other peoples thoughts on a great event.

The 9th Togetherness Weekender attracted nearly 1,500(hardly dissapoiinting figures). The live act WILLIAM BELL was the best we have ever witnessed at this venue.

The Modern Soul and Tent attendees have clearly voted this 'the best weekender' around.

As for Northern, well In my opinion, most venues are seeing changes in style. For one thing there are so many promoters putting on their interpretation of RARE SOUL the public have many choices.

All promoters refine their promotions at various stages and we are no different. Our Modern and Crossover has rocketed, the Northern taken a dip.But the latter is due to one massive overdose of venues cropping up everywhere.

5 New DJ's(next year) a nip and tuck in places and the 10th Togetherness Weekender will be as always another smart choice next year.

If we were out of step with 'what's going on' believe me there is no way we would still be promoting at the Cala Gran after more than 7 years and 9 events. Northern is evolving and means an awful lot of things to different people. I mean....Newies, Oldies, Crossover, Big Beat Ballads, Connoisseurs, Under Played Oldies, Over Played Oldies, 70's etc etc etc etc.

Big rooms generally demand Oldies..a fact of life. But many interesting tunes were played by Kenny Burrell, Dave Abbott , Pete Haigh etc. Don't forget we have 3 hours of live act entertainment each time we play at the venue. Prime time is Oldies time..no way of getting away from that. The Kings Hall, Stoke is my promotion, that too is wildly different to Fleetwood, so is Whitby.

Northern today is very 'different strokes for different folks'. Thanks for the critique TAYLOR MADE. However I think you are a slightly misguided as to the Richard/Kev gameplan. We are a couple of seasoned old timers that know OUR market. We are not Steam, Prestatyn or any other.

Thanks to everyone who attended and witness the Soul of William Bell.

Kev Roberts promoter on behalf of Goldsoul and Richard Searling.

OK-Let's respond to TAYLOR MADE SOUL's 'knee jerk reaction' and, thanks to Pete S for highlighting other peoples thoughts on a great event.

The 9th Togetherness Weekender attracted nearly 1,500(hardly dissapoiinting figures). The live act WILLIAM BELL was the best we have ever witnessed at this venue.

The Modern Soul and Tent attendees have clearly voted this 'the best weekender' around.

As for Northern, well In my opinion, most venues are seeing changes in style. For one thing there are so many promoters putting on their interpretation of RARE SOUL the public have many choices.

All promoters refine their promotions at various stages and we are no different. Our Modern and Crossover has rocketed, the Northern taken a dip.But the latter is due to one massive overdose of venues cropping up everywhere.

5 New DJ's(next year) a nip and tuck in places and the 10th Togetherness Weekender will be as always another smart choice next year.

If we were out of step with 'what's going on' believe me there is no way we would still be promoting at the Cala Gran after more than 7 years and 9 events. Northern is evolving and means an awful lot of things to different people. I mean....Newies, Oldies, Crossover, Big Beat Ballads, Connoisseurs, Under Played Oldies, Over Played Oldies, 70's etc etc etc etc.

Big rooms generally demand Oldies..a fact of life. But many interesting tunes were played by Kenny Burrell, Dave Abbott , Pete Haigh etc. Don't forget we have 3 hours of live act entertainment each time we play at the venue. Prime time is Oldies time..no way of getting away from that. The Kings Hall, Stoke is my promotion, that too is wildly different to Fleetwood, so is Whitby.

Northern today is very 'different strokes for different folks'. Thanks for the critique TAYLOR MADE. However I think you are a slightly misguided as to the Richard/Kev gameplan. We are a couple of seasoned old timers that know OUR market. We are not Steam, Prestatyn or any other.

Thanks to everyone who attended and witness the Soul of William Bell.

I went for two consecutive years, and I thought it was awful. The pop end scale of northern soul drenched as a commerce exercise. The last time I went (and the last) the dancefloor was awful with dangerous edges every foot, it then collapsed in the middle and the niter stopped, killed the atmosphere stone dead.

The once normal record bar resembled Bury market, it was awful. I do recognize your talents as a business man and respect that of you, and also appreciate the artists that you pull, but dont pretend it is anything other than a bandwagon weekender second,and a money making enterprise first, not a bad label to have, infact, a cornered market sir, well done for that indeed.

Colin

this is my first time at an all-nighter for a long,long time , and I decided to take some of my family with me to this event , so here is what I wanted and what I thought

first , I expect wall to wall oldies at an event like this , especially in the northern room , which is where I spent my time as I am not interested in the modern or cross-over at this juncture.

friday night I expected many oldies and records I might know , but while I was there very few of them were played , and the best thing about friday night was the snake davis and the suspicions live session which was superb (they were superb on saturday night too) , especially when they did "SWEETEST FEELING". so apart from the live band we were all disappointed with friday , so maybe the dj,s should take note and play more "oldies" that are "goodies" and more well known ( perhaps they were saving the best till last ? )

by contrast , saturday night was just one word "FANTASTIC"

the earlier dj,s were playing northern motown , northern soul and many oldies , and were superb , the dancefloor was packed virtually all the time. then Bobby Patterson came on after the band did an introduction number, he sang 4 superb songs , all his hits , what a voice , what a performer , what a soul singer , fantastic is the only word for it.

then the band did a few numbers like the champion , time is tight etc before William Bell came on , and his duet with the white girl singer of the band on PRIVATE NUMBER was again superb , and he sang several superb records including Tribute to a King (otis) , and also HAPPY , lastly , for an encore he sang STAND BY ME and the place was rockin by this point. there is no doubt he was unbelievable and I look forward to seeing the dvd or video , just to remind myself how good these two soul singers were. more fool you if you missed it. !!!!! as stated , he was truly AMAZING

after William Bell went off half the place emptied but that was a good thing as it was jam packed for the artists spots , and the dj,s came on afterwards and put on many hits , many oldies , and did a fantastic job and I stayed until well after soul sam came on and can honestly say it was the best night I have had in a long time and my youngest son and girlfriend were also agreed as to how good it was

Unfortunately we had to come back on sunday afternoon so I missed the farewell night but I assume they played wall to wall oldies ( I hope they did as it was what I would have wanted anyway ) and if they did and if the floor was packed then they did right and I wish I could have stayed longer.

So for any promoters out there reading this , bear in mind people like me cannot go to wigan or the torch or the mecca anymore ( nobody can ) , but they made this music great , as did some of you promoters/dj,s , so dont turn your back on the oldies or the greats just because they are out on cd and no longer rare , because if we pay you our money for a northern soul event like this , we want the oldies , the motown , the stompers , the sing-a-longs and the testament to that was the early motown session on saturday night where the floor was always packed right from the start and never let up all night no matter what was played , and the session immediately after the live acts finished

I hope to go to an oldies night in the future when one is put on , say the kings hall or bury town hall or blackburn or some similar venue from manchester/north area and if I get young people to go with me as well then they expect to hear the tunes I have fed them over the years , and they are the future of this faith , so keep the faith , keep the oldies and keep it going. it was nice to see many young people there , out on the floor and loving every minute of it along with the older people like myself, the nostalgia was great and that is what we are paying you for. other events may play modern or crossover or whatever but these one time special events should cater for the nostalgia

after all , if you pay for bobby patterson or william bell or frank wilson , and if they didnt sing these records they are famous for , you would be disappointed , wouldnt you ?? I know I would

so if we also go to a disco with ex dj,s from the torch , wigan or wherever we also expect the same nostalgia , so more of the oldies , the massive , the overplayed and the top 500 , and mix a few of the not so massive in with them , like they did on saturday night for instance

how you can say attendance is down is beyond me , because it was extremely busy in the main concert room ( the northern room ) in the time I was there , and nothing wrong with the dancefloor except it wasnt big enough for the number of people trying to get onto it !! :yes:

and did it die a death ???

absolutely no way , well not saturday night anyway !!!

Edited by soundsOKEH
Guest taylormadesoul

im sorry kev,but this is no "knee jerk reaction" at all........

like i have stated i havnt missed one single event ..and this was by far the worst......

i thought that last year was on a down hill slide...but decided that maybe it was just a ONE OFF....

its slowly becoming "BLACKBURN 2"............

so many young,up & coming DJs out there....why stick to the same old same old.......

yes the live acts were excellent ...but hey i dont go JUST TO SEE LIVE ACTS.......

if next year has the same drop in attendance as this years...CHRIST...theyll be more DJs

than punters.......

COME ON GUYS ...STOP THE ROT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how you can say attendance is down is beyond me , because it was extremely busy in the main concert room ( the northern room ) in the time I was there , and nothing wrong with the dancefloor except it wasnt big enough for the number of people trying to get onto it !! :yes:

===================

I think taylormade qualifies to say numbers were down as he's been to them all and you haven't. :yes: As for the dance-floor, can't comment on this year cos I didn't go, but every time I have been it's been woe-ful. Coming apart, with edges you could trip over. I know (think) it's laid specially for the event. Not having gone this year, I enjoy reading comments whether good or adverse, just to have a sense of what I might have missed.

Winnie:-)

im sorry kev,but this is no "knee jerk reaction" at all........

like i have stated i havnt missed one single event ..and this was by far the worst......

i thought that last year was on a down hill slide...but decided that maybe it was just a ONE OFF....

its slowly becoming "BLACKBURN 2"............

so many young,up & coming DJs out there....why stick to the same old same old.......

yes the live acts were excellent ...but hey i dont go JUST TO SEE LIVE ACTS.......

if next year has the same drop in attendance as this years...CHRIST...theyll be more DJs

than punters.......

COME ON GUYS ...STOP THE ROT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackburn pulls 1,600 everytime!

Guest taylormadesoul

Blackburn pulls 1,600 everytime!

there you go

CALA GRAN a few years ago = 2000 - 2500 people

this year 1500 ( you say ? )

BLACKBURN = 1600.....................I REST MY CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please stop tryin to paper over the cracks that are clearly there.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by taylormadesoul

there you go

CALA GRAN a few years ago = 2000 - 2500 people

this year 1500 ( you say ? )

BLACKBURN = 1600.....................I REST MY CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please stop tryin to paper over the cracks that are clearly there.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you don't like our promotions. Richard and myself are happy with figures of 15-1600.

Hopefully you'll find the right one for you.

same tired DJs.....same tired records........... :yes:

I didn't go to this one so can't really comment first hand (it is the first one I've missed though). I will also preface my next comment, following posts after the Norbreck, by saying I neither know not want to know the size of Kev's nob :yes: . We at Lytham clashed with the event as we had with the Norbreck (shame 'cos I'd liked to have gone). Lytham for those that don't know is about 15 miles away. On Saturday night we had a number of soulies turn up with the pink wristbands showing they were staying at the Cala Gran for the weekender. So they left their caravans drove 15 miles to another venue paid to get in that venue before facing the drive back. You will have to ask them their motivation for doing that curiousity about Lytham maybe, the fact that the Lytham event is for charity is a possibility of there could be another reason(s). We certainly didn't have 1500 or anything like that in though :D

Regardless of anything else that has been said this should be food for thought and I'll put it no stronger than that.

I didn't go to this one so can't really comment first hand (it is the first one I've missed though). I will also preface my next comment, following posts after the Norbreck, by saying I neither know not want to know the size of Kev's nob :yes: . We at Lytham clashed with the event as we had with the Norbreck (shame 'cos I'd liked to have gone). Lytham for those that don't know is about 15 miles away. On Saturday night we had a number of soulies turn up with the pink wristbands showing they were staying at the Cala Gran for the weekender. So they left their caravans drove 15 miles to another venue paid to get in that venue before facing the drive back. You will have to ask them their motivation for doing that curiousity about Lytham maybe, the fact that the Lytham event is for charity is a possibility of there could be another reason(s). We certainly didn't have 1500 or anything like that in though :yes:

Regardless of anything else that has been said this should be food for thought and I'll put it no stronger than that.

Again, we are more than happy with the Promotion in Fleetwood and all our others. We'll keep on giving our customers what they want when they want it and pulling acceptable numbers.

If as you say some of our customers ended up at a gig in Lytham....you could be onto something.

Lytham could become as big as Togetherness. Best of luck with it.

Sorry you don't like our promotions. Richard and myself are happy with figures of 15-1600.

Hopefully you'll find the right one for you.

ooh I do like a good bit of banter :yes:

Guest Stuart T

friday night I expected many oldies and records I might know , but while I was there very few of them were played , and the best thing about friday night was the snake davis and the suspicions live session which was superb (they were superb on saturday night too) , especially when they did "SWEETEST FEELING". so apart from the live band we were all disappointed with friday , so maybe the dj,s should take note and play more "oldies" that are "goodies" and more well known ( perhaps they were saving the best till last ? )

by contrast , saturday night was just one word "FANTASTIC"

after William Bell went off half the place emptied but that was a good thing as it was jam packed for the artists spots , and the dj,s came on afterwards and put on many hits , many oldies , and did a fantastic job and I stayed until well after soul sam came on and can honestly say it was the best night I have had in a long time and my youngest son and girlfriend were also agreed as to how good it was

Unfortunately we had to come back on sunday afternoon so I missed the farewell night but I assume they played wall to wall oldies ( I hope they did as it was what I would have wanted anyway ) and if they did and if the floor was packed then they did right and I wish I could have stayed longer.

So for any promoters out there reading this , bear in mind people like me cannot go to wigan or the torch or the mecca anymore ( nobody can ) , but they made this music great , as did some of you promoters/dj,s , so dont turn your back on the oldies or the greats just because they are out on cd and no longer rare , because if we pay you our money for a northern soul event like this , we want the oldies , the motown , the stompers , the sing-a-longs and the testament to that was the early motown session on saturday night where the floor was always packed right from the start and never let up all night no matter what was played , and the session immediately after the live acts finished

I hope to go to an oldies night in the future when one is put on , say the kings hall or bury town hall or blackburn or some similar venue from manchester/north area and if I get young people to go with me as well then they expect to hear the tunes I have fed them over the years , and they are the future of this faith , so keep the faith , keep the oldies and keep it going. it was nice to see many young people there , out on the floor and loving every minute of it along with the older people like myself, the nostalgia was great and that is what we are paying you for. other events may play modern or crossover or whatever but these one time special events should cater for the nostalgia

so if we also go to a disco with ex dj,s from the torch , wigan or wherever we also expect the same nostalgia , so more of the oldies , the massive , the overplayed and the top 500 , and mix a few of the not so massive in with them , like they did on saturday night for instance

:yes: I never go to weekenders in case they are as you want them to be!

Just back from the weekender,took my wife and my daughter with me,The weekender was brilliant and William bell was amazing,I take my hat off to you Kev from all of us thanks for the weekend.

Cheers Billy

Kev would like to thank you in return for your money, wouldn't you Kev? :yes:

Kerrchiiinnnng!

Guest James Trouble

Just back from the weekender,took my wife and my daughter with me,The weekender was brilliant and William bell was amazing,I take my hat off to you Kev from all of us thanks for the weekend.

Cheers Billy

Nice meeting your wife and daughter Billy. Both top birds and the little one (Chloe?) showed me a thing or two about dancing!!!! :yes::yes:

I'll raise my hand to declare a personal interest - as part of the Togetherness team in recent years (and proud of it) it's my opinion that the Modern & Crossover arenas are as good as it gets. I didn't think anything could beat the atmosphere in the Tent last year but I enjoyed it even more. I haven't stopped laughing 'til my sides almost split, and smiling, singing and dancing all weekend - so I've come home tired but satisfied.

William Bell was truly superb - I was an emotional wreck after his performance. He gave us a soul set that had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand and his vocal skills astounded me - what he could do with his voice box was almost miraculous !

There will always be a few records played that are out of place in the generic pigeon holing of music styles (the Bobby Hutton play referred to above for example - I didn't hear it but can only assume the DJ felt comfortable dropping that particular sound at that particular moment) but so what....most people who have a love of soul music will appreciate straying into the neighbouring territories if the mood is right. I hate overly prescriptive rooms personally.

The Northern rooms (of any venue) aren't my natural habitat these days so my opinion of the main room really isn't a valid one, but on the handful of ocassions I popped my head inside the floor was busy. But as it's not my cup of tea, I don't feel justified in either praising it to the high heavens or slagging it off - and some people are very vocal about knocking something they don't have any interest in. If you don't like rooms that play a lot of oldies - why go there ?

People are becoming choosier about where they go, there's a huge amount of choice and our time and money only stretches so far - the USP is very obvious at the big weekenders (whoever runs them) and it's most usually about popularity and music that suits the mood of the moment. Not every promotion offers something to cover all bases, and those venues that try will still never please all the people all of the time for one reason or another.

I'm happy as Larry in my little tent world :yes:

Is it true that Chris King DJ'ed Sunday night using his laptop?

WOOF!

I hope he did. Fair play to him, I bet there wasn't one single dancer who gave one shiny sh*te about it. :yes::yes:

I hope he did. Fair play to him, I bet there wasn't one single dancer who gave one shiny sh*te about it. :yes::yes:

He did (or so I was told - I didn't go in there) but as Roger says - did it matter to the majority ? I think not. Now if it was selling itself as a rare soul OVO venue then people can be up in arms - but I don't think thats what that room professes to be.

We've had polls (I think ?) or several threads on here and I think the majority of dancers declared a total lack of interest in the format the tunes were played from.

I prefer vinyl, and will always opt for it as my weapon of choice, but unless I'm at a 'connersewers' night I don't see it as a big deal.

He did (or so I was told - I didn't go in there) but as Roger says - did it matter to the majority ? I think not. Now if it was selling itself as a rare soul OVO venue then people can be up in arms - but I don't think thats what that room professes to be.

We've had polls (I think ?) or several threads on here and I think the majority of dancers declared a total lack of interest in the format the tunes were played from.

I prefer vinyl, and will always opt for it as my weapon of choice, but unless I'm at a 'connersewers' night I don't see it as a big deal.

Surely Chris has the records to play though?

Thin end of the wedge i.m.o.

I wouldn't knowingly attend anywhere that had DJ's using laptops - laziness in the extreme, and just another case of churning out tripe to the masses.

I wouldn't knowingly attend anywhere that had DJ's using laptops - laziness in the extreme, and just another case of churning out tripe to the masses.

Especially when there could be someone else up there with the records and enthusiasm!!!!

just another case of churning out tripe to the masses.

Doesn't the record sound exactly the same to the dancers though ? Hey, I'll never get my kicks from an MP3 player - I like the feel, smell and musty old magic of vinyl - but (suprisingly) when we have had threads on this subject in the past the majority said they didn't care, so perhaps thats why more and more DJ's are embracing the new technology.

It's a dancefloor/collecting divide. I'm into collecting records just like you, I want to walk on stage to deck clock a 45 with a pretty label, but on the other hand I don't think its a hanging offence and the dancer is considered King (excuse the pun)

:yes:

Cheers Billy

Sorry to have missed you Billy - I did look for you a couple of times but my timing must have been out :yes:

Bit of a turn up on Saturday afternoon though, Steve Plumb, the rare soul vinyl master from the Orwell, followed me in the modern room at lunchtime and played most of his tracks off CDR, whereas I played all my set from original vinyl. I wish I'd have known beforehand, I wouldn't have DJ'd with him and I'd have packed up my bags and left the site in disgust, shouldn't be allowed, it's not right, thin end of the wedge, he should never be booked again, book me book me instead, I've got all the records, he's playing CDR's, ban him ban him, it's on CDR so it must rubbish, OVO rules, real records real records, original vinyl only, we're better than you, we've got real records, wibble, wibble, nurse!!!!!!!!!! :sleep3::sleep3::lol::lol::lol:

....shouldn't be allowed, it's not right, thin end of the wedge, he should never be booked again, book me book me instead, I've got all the records, he's playing CDR's, ban him ban him, it's on CDR so it must rubbish, OVO rules, real records real records, original vinyl only...

Even though your spouting sarcasm at me - I couldn't agree more...

Guest Stuart T

Bit of a turn up on Saturday afternoon though, Steve Plumb, the rare soul vinyl master from the Orwell, followed me in the modern room at lunchtime and played most of his tracks off CDR, whereas I played all my set from original vinyl. I wish I'd have known beforehand, I wouldn't have DJ'd with him and I'd have packed up my bags and left the site in disgust, shouldn't be allowed, it's not right, thin end of the wedge, he should never be booked again, book me book me instead, I've got all the records, he's playing CDR's, ban him ban him, it's on CDR so it must rubbish, OVO rules, real records real records, original vinyl only, we're better than you, we've got real records, wibble, wibble, nurse!!!!!!!!!! :sleep3::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats the spirit! Burn him, he is a witch! :sleep3::lol:

Even though your spouting sarcasm at me - I couldn't agree more...

No mate, I know it's something we'll all be divided on and none of us will ever change our opinions on it, whichever side the fence we're on. I love the music and I collect records so they have to be real ones, but when it comes to playing them to a dancefloor it doesn't matter to me, but I know that to many it does. Each to their own and all that, none of us are actually right or wrong. :sleep3:

Thats the spirit! Burn him, he is a witch! :sleep3::lol:

But a very good looking witch, ask Mr. Levine!! :lol::lol:

Especially when there could be someone else up there with the records and enthusiasm!!!!

===========

absolutely agree baz

using laptops however its dressed up IMO cheapens the whole northern scene and what its all about

theres guys like you and me and countless others with the records who cant get a look in on this scene and with me personally thinking of packing the whole thing in and you hear about this kind of thing,,makes me sick to the stomach.

i went fleetwood last year and was really looking forward to it but turned out to be the biggest disappointment ive ever experienced,,repeated records in all rooms,same djs ,same sounds ,alot of this was down to me and my expectations andd i was probably the only one who hated it.

but you cant take anything away from kev roberts ,,putting events like this are hard work and he aint gonna please everyone and if djs he employs can get away with using upto date technology to punters who dont give a shit perhaps we should all give up and not care?

ah well

===========

but you cant take anything away from kev roberts ,,putting events like this are hard work and he aint gonna please everyone and if djs he employs can get away with using upto date technology to punters who dont give a shit perhaps we should all give up and not care?

Sense at last!! :sleep3::sleep3:

===========

absolutely agree baz

using laptops however its dressed up IMO cheapens the whole northern scene and what its all about

theres guys like you and me and countless others with the records who cant get a look in on this scene and with me personally thinking of packing the whole thing in and you hear about this kind of thing,,makes me sick to the stomach.

i went fleetwood last year and was really looking forward to it but turned out to be the biggest disappointment ive ever experienced,,repeated records in all rooms,same djs ,same sounds ,alot of this was down to me and my expectations andd i was probably the only one who hated it.

Mark you are a great collection,chill out and enjoy it that's what's it's all about life's to short.

Billy

ah well