Banned White Powder At Soul Events

Guest lambrettanik

Guest lambrettanik

does any one recall when talc first appeared to be used to aid dancing,i only recall it being prelevent around the early 80s?

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Matt Male

It was probably when they stopped polishing and treating the dancefloors properly.

I saw a woman throwing it around at a nighter a few weeks back. She wasn't just putting it on the floor from a foot away but from chest height and it just billowed up in clouds and was going everywhere and over everybody.

Edited by Matt Male
Social source share

It was probably when they stopped polishing and treating the dancefloors properly.

I saw a woman throwing it around at a nighter a few weeks back. She wasn't just putting it on the floor from a foot away but from chest height and it just billowed up in clouds and was going everywhere and over everybody.

That was just a glitch in your brain mate !!! It was just an image when you were still a baby on a changing table :) ..... always wondered what happens in peoples brain when they are not on the scene but have dance and smell the talkum powder :D

Social source share

Guest lambrettanik

we got vinyl police,dance police,fashion police on the scene now we have the talc police taking all the fun out. good job theres no drug police anymore :shhh::P ,was at the parr hall and the door staff were more interested in seeking out those using the white stuff,i sneeked mine in,when i was asked by the on duty gorilla about my contrabaned i pointed out that their notice said"no talc to be used on the floor" it didnt say i couldnt put it on my shoes first! :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest lambrettanik

before some one points out the obviouse-yeh its a condensed version of the thread,i must have snorted too much of the illegal white stuff in my youth :rofl: my computer is running slow and i thaught the post hadnt been sent so rather than write it again blah blah :sleep3:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!