Vintage Skin Head Suede Head Soul Shoes

These amazing vintage shoes were given to me by an original skin head never worn leather sole and upper size 7 (and the only reason i am selling these shoes is that there to small for me)

Made by Kingsway I am looking for £60.00 ono including postage thanks

th_005.jpgth_004.jpgth_001.jpgth_006.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Now correct me if I'm wrong and call me a dummy!!! But I was a skinhead, then suedehead prior to getting into 'all-nighters etc' in the late 60's and dont recall anybody wearing anything remotely similar to these! What part of the country was this guy from?

Not trying to be arsey just cant remember these ..maybe they were from the early 70's tank-top era??

Social source share

Now correct me if I'm wrong and call me a dummy!!! But I was a skinhead, then suedehead prior to getting into 'all-nighters etc' in the late 60's and dont recall anybody wearing anything remotely similar to these! What part of the country was this guy from?

Not trying to be arsey just cant remember these ..maybe they were from the early 70's tank-top era??

You're right...They're from that period but aren't skinhead or suedehead shoes

Social source share

They are kind of cherry red leather shoes with a solatio like pattern on the front and huge wooden souls with built up heels I think

Sound like a pair I had around '75! :D

Social source share

You're right...They're from that period but aren't skinhead or suedehead shoes

No, they are not...I had a pair very similar in colour and style to these in 1974, worn under baggies with a feathercut haircut (Mishmash of Stewart/Bowie ), ripped jumpers etc and the reason they were popular really with young teenagers was they gave you an extra couple of inches when you were attempting to get served in pubs which, admittedly was a lot easier in those days... :hatsoff2:

Social source share

No, they are not...I had a pair very similar in colour and style to these in 1974, worn under baggies with a feathercut haircut (Mishmash of Stewart/Bowie ), ripped jumpers etc and the reason they were popular really with young teenagers was they gave you an extra couple of inches when you were attempting to get served in pubs which, admittedly was a lot easier in those days... :hatsoff2:

By 'that period' I mean the 70's :lol:

Social source share

By 'that period' I mean the 70's :lol:

I know you do...My 'No' is acknowledging your 'arn't skinhead or suedehead shoes, mind you I can see NODDY HOLDER or any of your boys sporting these... :D

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!