mike

Your Current Must Watch Tv ?

Preacher Season 2.  The opening ten minutes of the first episode, the surreal to the sublime, with some real gross out moments.  Entertainment all the way with the blackest of black comedies.

Decisions, decisions.  The concluding episode of Fearless or the opening episode of Game of Thrones, Season 7, both start at 9pm?  GoT followed by Fearless on iPlayer, methinks.

Patriot, available on Amazon Prime, is probably not everybody's cup of tea, but if you like black comedies you'll enjoy it.  The main character is a CIA Non Official Cover agent who is given a "simple" task that will derail Iran's plans of going nuclear.  Things very seldom go according to plan, and he creates quite a few loose ends along the way.

25 minutes ago, Steve G said:

Not many votes for the latest series of Fargo? I think it hilarious, so dark. And the V M Varga character is one of the best on TV this year. 

Cheers Steve, I'd totally forgot about it, having watched the first two episodes.  Best catch up.

On 17/07/2017 at 10:22, Steve S 60 said:

Decisions, decisions.  The concluding episode of Fearless or the opening episode of Game of Thrones, Season 7, both start at 9pm?  GoT followed by Fearless on iPlayer, methinks.

No messing about on GOT straight into the action....

really enjoyed the first episode.  A shorter season this time less episodes than previous.

55 minutes ago, Steve G said:

Not many votes for the latest series of Fargo? I think it hilarious, so dark. And the V M Varga character is one of the best on TV this year. 

Can't get it Steve. Missed the first two and run out of time on catch up. I'll either have to wait until it's on Netflix or buy the Blue Ray.

You've not been on much lately - I hope all is well mate.

Pete

:hatsoff2:

10 minutes ago, dylan said:

really enjoyed the first episode.  A shorter season this time less episodes than previous.

Had to watch the summary Sky put together beforehand, just to remind me who was still alive.

2 hours ago, Peter99 said:

Can't get it Steve. Missed the first two and run out of time on catch up. I'll either have to wait until it's on Netflix or buy the Blue Ray.

You've not been on much lately - I hope all is well mate.

Pete

:hatsoff2:

Yes thanks Peter. Yes have cut back a bit on here. Still reading em but contributing less. 

Anyone out there been watching a great comedy on BBC two,  the detectorists,      says it all really  if your a crate digger like a lot of folk's on soul source, me includ ed   👍🎶🎶🎶  

13 hours ago, dylan said:

yep was a good episode though not too sure about Ed s turning up

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Related Soul Music Links