• Replies 25
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy BB

Nice one.

So my desperate scramble to locate this track resulting in me trying to purchase an unheard B-side of the same name by The Jordan Brothers is completely futile?

Serves me right! :thumbsup:

PS I'm a big big lover of what everyone else calls "crap pop-stompers" so don't get too comfortable.

Social source share

Nice one.

So my desperate scramble to locate this track resulting in me trying to purchase an unheard B-side of the same name by The Jordan Brothers is completely futile?

Serves me right! :yes:

PS I'm a big big lover of what everyone else calls "crap pop-stompers" so don't get too comfortable.

In that case I've got a treat for you, I've got some stuff here which I'm positive 99% of the people won't have heard, like another version of Love Love Love, a stomper version of Bob Dylans It's All Over Now Baby Blue etc etc...I'll do some 30 second clips later on. Got to go to hospital with missus now for final baby scan :thumbsup:

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's certainly not the Castle Brothers seeing as I made that name up, where did Soundcrafts come from though?

It's on a Reeves-Soundcraft acetate, so I thought as there was no group credited The Soundcrafts would do.

I'd like to know the real identity though.

Cheers,

Frank Driscoll

Social source share

Guest Andy BB

It's on a Reeves-Soundcraft acetate, so I thought as there was no group credited The Soundcrafts would do.

I'd like to know the real identity though.

Cheers,

Frank Driscoll

If it's any help it was written by Carl-Torres-Venerri

Version I got hold of is on Festival (NZ) and was originally recorded for and licensed by Shelby Singleton Productions Inc, New York & Nashville

However, quite annoyingly mine has a comedy DJ shouting "I love you baby" "Come on now" and various other claptrap phrases over the song...

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Sorry not great recording as had to reduce size, I do have a better one

Hi Pete,

Have you any idea why I can't listen to any of the sound files posted on here. I've only got real player. Do I need some other softwear? [is that the right term?] sorry I ain't that clued up p.c. wise. Bloody frustrating when you can't hear them though.

Best Regards,

Phil.

Edited by quinvy
Social source share

Hi Pete,

Have you any idea why I can't listen to any of the sound files posted on here. I've only got real player. Do I need some other softwear? [is that the right term?] sorry I ain't that clued up p.c. wise. Bloody frustrating when you can't hear them though.

Best Regards,

Phil.

What happens when you try to play a file Phil? Let me know and we'll take it from there, though the post will probably go over to techie stuff

Social source share

What happens when you try to play a file Phil? Let me know and we'll take it from there, though the post will probably go over to techie stuff

Hi Pete,

O.K. here goes. When I click on the sound file, a blank page comes up, and an aol media player comes up in the bottom left of the screen. Just like it does when it's gonna play. Then a grey box comes up centre, from aol, saying this file is not supported by aol media player. Then that's it, nothing.

Best Phil.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!