Sonya Grier - Right Here Right Now

Steve Plumb

NEW RELEASE on US 45

SONYA GRIER - RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW

Just released this week - a US 45 on the SPIRIT label out of Carolina

This is a great feel good Soul dancer from a couple of years ago that has been played in Modern rooms in 2005! Now that vinyl copies exist, there's every chance it may get spins at Northern venues in 2006!

It has been around on CD for a while but this is the first time it's been issued on vinyl, with a limited press run of only 300 copies.

Copies are £6 each!

Postage is £1.50 in the UK, £2 in Europe & £3 the rest of the world.

Copies are limited, so please email stevep@itlnet.com to secure your copy.

Cheers

Steve

Download added back :thumbsup:

Edited by Steve P
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone got a sound file please?

Thanks,

Rich

I will put one up tonight when I get home if no-one else does, one thing to point out is the cd is its on is possibly the worst cd that you could imagine, this is the only good track on, so buy the vinyl guys!!

Although one point of note is on the cd is Debbie Dobbins singing, a Dollie Parton look a like (and sound a like!), seem to remember that name from some beachie type tunes that Thorley played back in history.

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

Guest marco i

I will put one up tonight when I get home if no-one else does, one thing to point out is the cd is its on is possibly the worst cd that you could imagine, this is the only good track on, so buy the vinyl guys!!

Although one point of note is on the cd is Debbie Dobbins singing, a Dollie Parton look a like (and sound a like!), seem to remember that name from some beachie type tunes that Thorley played back in history.

Cheers

Jock

You can hear a clip here: https://cdbaby.com/cd/soulproject

Nice tune! :thumbsup:

Cheers, Marco

Social source share

Cheers

Jock

Hi Jock

I did put the full track up in rm form.................I took it down when i got 34 vistors to the page and 34 downloads with no sales. For a brief moment i thought everyone was just going to download it and not buy (which wouldn't have been fair to Sonya & the Spirit gang)..........however my faith in us vinyl addicts has been restored as sales have started coming in thick and fast (in fact i'm nearly out of them!) so i'll put the download back onto the original post in a minute or so :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

ps it is the same Spirit label as Debbie Dobbins tracks ala Stafford spins!

Social source share

Hi Jock

I did put the full track up in rm form.................I took it down when i got 34 vistors to the page and 34 downloads with no sales. For a brief moment i thought everyone was just going to download it and not buy (which wouldn't have been fair to Sonya & the Spirit gang)..........however my faith in us vinyl addicts has been restored as sales have started coming in thick and fast (in fact i'm nearly out of them!) so i'll put the download back onto the original post in a minute or so :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

ps it is the same Spirit label as Debbie Dobbins tracks ala Stafford spins!

Great to see collectors and DJ's getting behind it. Sonia is a dear friend from her LOVE FLIGHT 109 days. The Spirit label are trying to build on the single's success. Support it, play it, love it...and buy it from Steve!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!