J T Parker - If You Want To Hold On

Guest stackowax

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Suppose it all depends on which sites you search..... :P

J.T Parker - If you want to hold on / Its too late

Academy 116 VG. $5

:wicked::yes::D

(It was undergraded and turned out to be a very strong VG+ btw)

:thumbsup:

and did you buy it for me?

atb moldie

Social source share

Argghhh.

I JUST missed this copy

Did you check the rest of the site Liam......I had some great stuff for great prices of this guy.

I'd bought off this site in the past, and came back off hols to find out the site had been updated with this added.

Emailed the seller but got no response for over 2 weeks cus he'd gone on his hols!

He emailed me on his return to say I'd got 17 out of the 19 records I ordered and this was one of them....bizzarely some-one pipped me to a Buddy Ace 'True Love' in the same section for $5 and left this behind......!

It wasn't you was it? :D

Edited by Mace
Social source share

Did you check the rest of the site Liam......I had some great stuff for great prices of this guy.

I'd bought off this site in the past, and came back off hols to find out the site had been updated with this added.

Emailed the seller but got no response for over 2 weeks cus he'd gone on his hols!

He emailed me on his return to say I'd got 17 out of the 19 records I ordered and this was one of them....bizzarely some-one pipped me to a Buddy Ace 'True Love' in the same section for $5 and left this behind......!

It wasn't you was it? :D

Gah... No, I missed that too. Wonder who on earth that was?!?!

I got a few bits from him before, but this was ridiculous. Just looking at it, I knew there was just no way I'd be that lucky, but didn't expect to be that close!!

Social source share

Gah... No, I missed that too. Wonder who on earth that was?!?!

I got a few bits from him before, but this was ridiculous. Just looking at it, I knew there was just no way I'd be that lucky, but didn't expect to be that close!!

Dunno, but I nearly fell off me chair when I saw it listed just before Junior Parker.......those 2 weeks of waiting for a response seemed like a fcukin' lifetime! :lol:

Social source share

Jammy get! .... wanna double your money and i'll give ya $10 :wink:

I'd have seriously considered your most generous offer Craig, however, I was but a mere caretaker for a week or two before we parted company so to speak......

However, just to rub salt in the wound, it arrived in a sleeve marked J.T. Parker $7 in blue biro, the price of which had been crossed out and reduced to $5 in black biro.

Can only presume it had been doing the rounds at record shows, rather unsuccessfully, before being reduced to a more 'attractive' price and being added to the website.

I thoughtfully left it in this sleeve for the new owner....... :D

Edited by Mace
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

When I saw that listed, such was my normal pessimism that I was already in a bad mood typing the email to order. I knew it had already gone somewhere!!

Liam, don't know if it helps ease the pain about how close you were, but I actually bought it mid September and received it early October.

Along with stuff like The Kuff-Linx, Little Gigi, J C Davis etc etc etc....... :D

Social source share

Guest BAKUNIN

Liam, don't know if it helps ease the pain about how close you were, but I actually bought it mid September and received it early October.

Along with stuff like The Kuff-Linx, Little Gigi, J C Davis etc etc etc....... :D

Wanna trumpet for xmas Mace?

Bring it to Bidds for ya

ATB

ROB SAWETZ

Social source share

Guest BAKUNIN

That would be nice Rob, the bigger the better!

Hope you're well pal.

See ya at Bidds then, with your horn in hand!

You gonna get my old one mate.

As you know I blew it a little too hard!

Cya soon pal

Rob

Social source share

...................I had some great stuff for great prices of this guy. I'd bought off this site in the past, and came back off hols to find out the site had been updated with this added. Emailed the seller but got no response for over 2 weeks cus he'd gone on his hols! He emailed me on his return to say I'd got 17 out of the 19 records I ordered and this was one of them....bizzarely some-one pipped me to a Buddy Ace 'True Love' in the same section for $5 and left this behind...................

Was it on the 'SMUG' label? You know the one I mean - it's got a fat bloke with a big head on the label :lol:

Edited by boogaloo
Social source share

It was about a month ago, he said they'd all gone within the past week or so. Yes, yes, I know what else you bought already - got a list of them in my sent emails box!

Social source share

Funny, i've just been calling you on MACEBOOK. Funnilly enough about this tune(and others). How life balances out though, all these record finds, but, on the other hand, a Stoke supporter...you can't have it all!!

Actually, I don't follow footy mate...not got enough time as I'm too busy hoovering up your wants.... :P

Have you managed to find a Walter Spriggs yet.....perhaps you should spend more time searching and less time bitching :lol:

Social source share

Actually, I don't follow footy mate...not got enough time as I'm too busy hoovering up your wants.... :P

Have you managed to find a Walter Spriggs yet.....perhaps you should spend more time searching and less time bitching :lol:

You don't follow football? Didn't know you where Gay Mace. :lol: . That aint no hoover, It's a Fackin Road Sweeper!!! :lol:

Social source share