Dancing In London, Young Girl

Guest Sujka

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I dunno, Rob Messer dancing on top of a mountain in Peru and singing "Ain't no mountain high enough" has something unusual about it... :lol:

More like 'Mod on a Mountain Top'. The girl looks like my cousin who as it happens is a conservator at the Natural History Museum - though she's not one of our's.

Dx

Social source share

I dunno, Rob Messer dancing on top of a mountain in Peru and singing "Ain't no mountain high enough" has something unusual about it... :lol:

Rob... fantastic stuff! You the WIN :D

Social source share

So that's what I've sponsored him for :facepalm::lol:

I'll sponsor him quadruple, if he promises to take singing lessons when he comes back :wicked:

Keep up the good work with the trek Rob :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest theoriginator56

What a brilliant dancer, she's so relaxed about it, like she doesn't know or care how good she is. Obviously enjoying herself immensely; ten outta ten..

could not have put it better my self.
Social source share

Thank you thank you for all the kind words! I always listen to soul-music and sometimes a tune is so good your emotions just go overloaded and then I feel the need to dance specially when there is good floor.. so this time my friend just started to film it..

no big deal, just me being myself and genuine happiness in the video! :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Reminds me of Johnnie Vaughan's Northern Soul Patrol - not sure why :lol:

Keep on keepin' on

Richard

haha that's brilliant! need to get myself one of does portable dancefloors

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!