Questions About The Worth Of A Few, The Fantastic Johnny C, Skip Mahoney, Gil Scott Heron, Brian Jackson, Johnny Bristol, The Paris Sisters

Guest jwalker

Guest jwalker

a fair few months back now I posted a topic on here about some of the records I was looking to sell, I'd said that I don't know much about them price wise since I've been given the records from a family member. I'm now a bit short on cash and hopefully looking to sell some of these if they happen to be worth anything. Obviously I've no idea and they might not be worth a pittance but if they are hopefully there'll be a few people willing to let me know what a fair price for them is. I thought it might be better to put these in here rather than in the sales forum as they might not be worth anything. really just looking to know if any of them are worth selling. cheers.

Apologies if this isn't in the right format or has any missed info, I'll do my best to get people the information/pictures they need for specific records.

skip mahoney

side 1: janice

side 2: don't stop me now

this was the record I posted about before, it has "12 undy 1 A" in the deadwax which I assume is underworld 12", according to Cunnie: "Sounds to me like you have the 12" underworld white label UK test press."

the paris sisters - everything under the sun.

side 1: my good friend, sincerly, see that boy, you, long after tonight is all over

side 2: some of your lovin, too good to be true, i'm me, it's my party, born to be with you

johnny bristol

side 1: love no longer has a hold on me

side 2: till i see you again

gil scott-heron/brian jackson

side 1: the bottle

side 2: the bottle (drunken mix)

the fantastic johnny c

side 1: don't depend on me (i think this is the A side)

side 2: waitin' for the rain

I've done my best to summarize the records, I've admittedly wrote this in a bit of a rush and I'm about to take these with me back home, from there I'll be able to take a photo of any of the records if anyone would like one. Cheers.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

No idea about the first one.

Johnny Bristol 20

Gil Scott Heron depends what label - don't think drunken mic was on the original issue?

Fantastic Johnny C - 20 quid on Phil LA of Soul label

Paris Sisters is an album? No idea. £25 for the Long After Tonight on a 45 though.

Social source share

Guest jwalker

No idea about the first one.

Johnny Bristol 20

Gil Scott Heron depends what label - don't think drunken mic was on the original issue?

Fantastic Johnny C - 20 quid on Phil LA of Soul label

Paris Sisters is an album? No idea. £25 for the Long After Tonight on a 45 though.

As far as I'm aware the paris sisters one is an album yeah, if it helps on the sleeve it has written "reprise records?" and reprise on the front too. As far as the gil scott heron one, i'm not really sure. if it helps it's coincidentally the same one as shown in the image when I just googled "gil scott heron drunken mix". hopefully this helps.

The_Bottle_12inch.jpg

Also not sure if i'm allowed to do this and i'll remove this obviously if it's against any sort of rule but if anyone is genuinely interested in any of the records feel free to drop a reply here or send me a message. cheers.

Edited by jwalker
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert