Bobby Womack Concert

P5OULH

Hi everyone just to let you all know i have just received a letter telling me to return my tickets to where i purchased them as Bobby womack at manchester apolla is cancelled no explanation. I do know when i bought the tickets the guy i know there in the booking office told me there were loads of tickets left i can only presume it did not sell well i,m absolutely gutted :ohmy:

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi everyone just to let you all know i have just received a letter telling me to return my tickets to where i purchased them as Bobby womack at manchester apolla is cancelled no explanation. I do know when i bought the tickets the guy i know there in the booking office told me there were loads of tickets left i can only presume it did not sell well i,m absolutely gutted :ohmy:

Not that surprising though really, its not that long ago that we saw him at the Appolo, (earlier this year) I enjoyed the night, but would not have gone again so soon after.....

Social source share

cheers for posting this up Paul.

If anyone else can add more info please do so.

Cheers

Shane

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!