Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Original £60 -100 depends on Cond

Boot £10-20

Stand corrected of course

hope ya good Billy

N x

I picked one up a coupla years back-Very cheap and assumed it was a boot.

I asked the question on here and was very surprised to see Mr. Manship inform me (us) that it was issued on 2 labels

Golden Gate and Down to Earth, and although booted on Down To Earth, it was not booted on Golden Gate.

RESULT-

unless anybody knows different

ATB

Tony

Social source share

As far as i'm aware they came out almost at the same time.Both originals ?,Golden Gate rarer.Down to Earth ones were/are around in numbers.Down to Earth boot? Not got bootleg guide.

Been slipping this into spots recently,on Golden Gate.Forgotten by some,Mecca classic.

Edited by KevH
Social source share

Sorry Russell, horses for courses but I must disagree, bit of a 'Nowhere to run' rip-off it may be but its a genuinely fantastic record, the oldie-but-goodie type that could easily get thrashed out again get revived and still be respected! Probably why it went in a couple of hours of me posting my copy for sale last night....( I needed the money)

Social source share

Dreadful earache of a record.Thought it was so bad I gave my copy away to a mate. It's almost as painful to listen to as The Emotions "I can't stand no more heartaches"/"You better get pushed to it" on Brainstorm! :yes:

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion Russell.But to put this in the same breath as "heartaches",is beyond me. :(

Anymore dreadful records to give away? Send em to me.. :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!