Computer Sleep Disabled Ebay Sniper

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I use jBidwatcher third party software for the mac, works fine when computer not asleep, don't want to place any bids til 2 seconds before the auction ends.

Aid.

You don't have to if you use an online one, you place your bid a week before the auction ends, set it for 5 seconds whatever, then forget about it. I can now see why yours didn't work, though 2 seconds is too short a margin anyway to win every time.

Here is a link to a free ebay sniper, this works 100%, and it costs nothing, you don't have to be on the computer etc

https://www.goofbay....bay_sniper.html

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

You don't have to if you use an online one, you place your bid a week before the auction ends, set it for 5 seconds whatever, then forget about it. I can now see why yours didn't work, though 2 seconds is too short a margin anyway to win every time.

Here is a link to a free ebay sniper, this works 100%, and it costs nothing, you don't have to be on the computer etc

https://www.goofbay....bay_sniper.html

Okay Pete, cheers

Get it now, the software i use will be fine for that, just wasn't using Jbidwatcher severs to do my bidding for me, was just leaving my computer on, which like you say, no need.

Ai.d

Social source share

Okay Pete, cheers

Get it now, the software i use will be fine for that, just wasn't using Jbidwatcher severs to do my bidding for me, was just leaving my computer on, which like you say, no need.

Ai.d

Yeah you can do it days in advance and just forget about it, then you often get a pleasant surprise a few days later!

Social source share

Yeah, I thought it was a snip my self.

Does it get played out these days? moody girl group tune that grows on me, $36 dollars is sinful.

Aid.

Never heard it out Aid, i first heard it a few year back, doin a bit of tape swapping,..tell you what tho,that looks an half decent copy, for that money :thumbsup:

Edited by Macho
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!