Denbo

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Shouldn't be too hard - or expensive - this one Dennis... Not valued by reggae collectors, and too weird for most soul types of all persuasions too. I like it though, well, the flip anyway ;-)

Totally disagree with you, it's his hardest UK single to find, the B side (Beyond) is a superb soul beat ballad and it took me several years to find one, since I sold mine I've not seen another and he's looking at at least £40 for a copy.

Social source share

Totally disagree with you, it's his hardest UK single to find, the B side (Beyond) is a superb soul beat ballad and it took me several years to find one, since I sold mine I've not seen another and he's looking at at least £40 for a copy.

I think he was trying to be encouraging. And yes, if it's in the right condition, I'd be happy to pay the estimated £40 that will now be expected.

Cheers Pete. :wicked::thumbsup::D

Social source share

I think he was trying to be encouraging. And yes, if it's in the right condition, I'd be happy to pay the estimated £40 that will now be expected.

Cheers Pete. :wicked::thumbsup::D

Yes but saying it shouldn't be too hard or expensive is midleading, because it is hard, and it is expensive! As we both know.

Social source share

Yes but saying it shouldn't be too hard or expensive is midleading, because it is hard, and it is expensive! As we both know.

Well, like I've more or less now said, I'd be happy to pay £40 for a copy in at least excellent condition. So, if there's anybody out there with a copy that they'd like to sell on, I'm your man.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Social source share

It may or may not be his hardest (I really don't think it is personally) but either way it definitely isn't his most expensive - that would almost certainly be "I Am Wasting Time". I think 'Beyond' is great, but this is a record which doesn't appeal to most reggae collectors at all, and I stand by the opinion that I think it's too odd for most soul collectors also.

I paid £20 for mine from a reggae dealer a few years ago and since seen several go through ebay between £25 and £60 - so agree that £40 is probably about right.

Social source share

It may or may not be his hardest (I really don't think it is personally) but either way it definitely isn't his most expensive - that would almost certainly be "I Am Wasting Time". I think 'Beyond' is great, but this is a record which doesn't appeal to most reggae collectors at all, and I stand by the opinion that I think it's too odd for most soul collectors also.

I paid £20 for mine from a reggae dealer a few years ago and since seen several go through ebay between £25 and £60 - so agree that £40 is probably about right.

It may well be I Am Wasting Time but it's not for his side is it, it's for the instrumental on the other side! The A side may as well b blank.

Social source share