News:Prestatyn 4 nights for the price of three

YES its back by popular demand we can now confirm that we will again be opening the PRESTATYN NORTHERN &MODERN SOUL WEEKENDER on THURSDAY NIGHT as we did at the march 2005 event.

Travel up a day early to get in the swing of things and settle in. Beat the friday "rush north"
on the Motorways. More details will follow, but get those extra days holidays booked off work now before your mates get them in !!!!

as the 800 + who made the journey this year will tell you its a cracking night, enjoy a few relaxing pints,meet the artists and generally have a great time, early to bed (about 3 am for most last year) and get ready for the weekend !!

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Are there any tickets left?

at the moment its showing "sold Out" on the booking system---however odd appartments do crop up when people don't follow through on their bookings you can try 0870 604 5644 which is the main pontins booking line or try the Centre at Prestatyn they may know more. 01745 881 800 .

other than that try BEGGING for spare wristbands and places on here, i sure there are some spare places around :thumbsup:

Rob

Social source share

consdad, you must be sick of us lot asking the same questions! :thumbsup:

can you help with this.....

am i right in saying that each chalet gets a certain amount of wristbands, therefore if there is 3 people in chalet that sleeps 4 there will be a spare place for someone (that is if the 3 people want another person)?

cheers

Shane

Social source share

consdad, you must be sick of us lot asking the same questions! :lol:

can you help with this.....

am i right in saying that each chalet gets a certain amount of wristbands, therefore if there is 3 people in chalet that sleeps 4 there will be a spare place for someone (that is if the 3 people want another person)?

cheers

Shane

hi shane, not a problem thats why i am on here to help

If you have booked a appartment that sleeps 4 make sure you put 4 names on the booking form even if there are only 2 or 3 of you going.

4 names = 4 wristbands in your welcome pack

3 names = 3 wristbands in your welcome pack

You actually PAY PER APPARTMENT regardless of how many are in there up to the limit ie 4 or 6 people

So if you have booked and not put enough names on the booking form do it anyway by ringing up and quoting your ref number. Then if someone else wants a wristband you will have them "spare".

Allright :thumbsup:

Rob

Social source share

[ YES its back by popular demand we can now confirm that we will again be opening the PRESTATYN NORTHERN &MODERN SOUL WEEKENDER on THURSDAY NIGHT as we did at the march 2005 event.

Travel up a day early to get in the swing of things and settle in. Beat the friday "rush north"

Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - Can't wait we did this last year and it give me a chance to have a booze - the year before I was so inebriated after friday afternoon I completely missed most of friday night

Social source share

With all the earlybirds arriving on Thursday, will there be enough car parking spaces left, had to park outside the complex last time :lol: quite a walk from the Chalets :thumbsup:

Social source share

With all the earlybirds arriving on Thursday, will there be enough car parking spaces left, had to park outside the complex last time :lol: quite a walk from the Chalets :lol:

I parked right outside my chalet on the thur (.Brill ) Sat morning i had to go and see my son in Widnes When i came back Sat teatime there wasnt a parking space to be found anywhere, had the same problem :thumbsup: Hopefully wont have to do it next year

Steve

Social source share

:thumbsup: always a problem I'm affraid even for me--and I'm there Wednesday now-a-days, i just park up in the car park in front and leave it there, try not to double park round the appartments anyway as the satff need access with their vehicles.

i'd recommend unloading your car and parking up near the front that way if you want to get off centre in the daytime at least you'll get out and back ok

Funky lady --still waiting a reply on the PM you sent by the way will be in touch

Rob

Edited by consdad
Social source share

We had a big trek as had to park outside the front venu this year. Even pleaded with the bouncers to let us at least drive our stuff to the chalet then drive back - my poor mate had a collapsed lung so it was murder for her to do all that walking.

Sadly, can't make the Thursday night, more's the pitty :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!