Is Jerry Butler Coming

Guest Jolly

im sure i read on this that jerry butler is trying to come over to britain. does anybody know who is bring him over, when,and if we can book him for a night in edinburgh.

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Kevin J

i know he is touring, as he is due in our area in February, so I am sure something for the UK is in the works.

He is travelling with an orchestra ...

Social source share

If its true Joll put me in for a ticket at the head of the queue! whistling.gif:wub:

dont know if its true lenny, i do hope so. along with willie hutch,( there is a funny / embarrasing story about me meeting mr hutch at fleetwood, will tell you when i next see you) and walter jackson, he is one of my favorate singers.so if he is coming over and soulboys promo can afford him we would love to bring him up to scotland. dont know if we could afford the orchestra though, i live in hope.

hope all goes well at bonnyrigg tonight,

all the best

jolly

Edited by Jolly
Social source share

i've heard nothing about this - but it would a great scoop for someone to get him...

Thought he was heavily into a Political life in the U.S.?

should feel right at home on the soul scene over here then. whistling.gif

jolly

Social source share

dont know if its true lenny, i do hope so. along with willie hutch,( there is a funny / embarrasing story about me meeting mr hutch at fleetwood, will tell you when i next see you) walter jackson, he is one of my favorate singers.so if he is coming over and soulboys promo can afford him we would love to bring him up to scotland. dont know if we could afford the orchestra though, i live in hope.

all the best

jolly

Cheers pal whistling.gif shite result the day eh? :wub:

Social source share

just a small laps.

lenny wonder if you can help.

i have a rather embarrasing problem at the moment, just wondering if its an age thing ?

its just that every tjme i read about the jambos i keep pissing my self, do you think this is the first steps towards incontinance, or what.

jolly

Edited by Jolly
Social source share

Guest Soulfood33

dont know if its true lenny, i do hope so. along with willie hutch,( there is a funny / embarrasing story about me meeting mr hutch at fleetwood, will tell you when i next see you) and walter jackson, he is one of my favorate singers.so if he is coming over and soulboys promo can afford him we would love to bring him up to scotland. dont know if we could afford the orchestra though, i live in hope.

all the best

jolly

Sorry to break the news but Walter is in soul heaven, maybe he'll put in for a posting as a Scotish crooning ghost at one of those castles in the new year.
Social source share

Sorry to break the news but Walter is in soul heaven, maybe he'll put in for a posting as a Scotish crooning ghost at one of those castles in the new year.

what old walter from muirhouse medway, has passed away." shock horror" i was listening to him singing down the pub last week. his version of amarillo, was the most soulful thing i have ever heard. he is a sad loss to the karioke scene up here :D

jolly

Social source share

Hope you succeed with JERRY BUTLER, but I'm afraid the other TWO (Walter Jackson and Willie Hutch) are gone to the promised land amigo. Still would have been an awsome show with those artists on in Edinburgh keep up the good work.

best FRASER

oh fraser not more bad news

just found out about walter, now your telling me william has gone to. once saw this pair belt out a great version of the" only way is up " you know the yazz song. karioke machine broke down half way through the song but they carried on singing like the true pros they were, guess you had to be there???? (the gunners pub, pennywell road a night that will live in the memory for a long time)

i know walter liked a smoke. and william liked his drink, and they were both kicking on in age they were 97 years old but this has come as a bit of a shock. :D

i once met another guy called willie hutch believe it or not, in blackpool . he was a bit of a singer to.

Edited by Jolly
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!