Banbury Internet Radio

Tabs

Guest mellytee

Steve, it was a little stale aftertaste.

I like British humor. :yes:

and I'm not offended.

Really! :thumbsup:

Yes I collect old cameras, look ...

https://www.ebay.de/i...=item3a73c87743

Dirk

Dirk only 1966 has not been mentioned yet :yes::wicked: .....so hang on in there then Nick will soon forget all about Germany and move onto Scotland - home of Steve Eckersley!!!!!! Then it will probably be my turn again!!!!!!! You are very honoured that he mentions you every week - he cant even remember my name and i sit next to him :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nick cant wait for you to come over!!!!! Get buying some tunes XXX

Social source share

Guest eringobrath1965

Dirk only 1966 has not been mentioned yet :yes::wicked: .....so hang on in there then Nick will soon forget all about Germany and move onto Scotland - home of Steve Eckersley!!!!!! Then it will probably be my turn again!!!!!!! You are very honoured that he mentions you every week - he cant even remember my name and i sit next to him Nick cant wait for you to come over!!!!! Get buying some tunes XXX

What happened in 66' ??? :ohmy: !!

Can anyone remember 2007 Ireland 45 -13 England ??? :lol: :lol: ... Wait till Nick works out im Irish Dirk !! .. or Mel come to think about it :ohmy: :ohmy: lolol

Social source share

Guest mellytee

hahahahahahahahahah must get that United nations flag sorted along with a new DIVERSITY TRAINING PACKAGE...............I thought only KevNewry was Irish!!!!!! I'm part welsh, part norwegian & part maltese.....the rest is anyones guess :wicked::D (Mum, that is not a slur on you cos I know you and dad never had sex....ever!) XX

Social source share

Guest eringobrath1965

hahahahahahahahahah must get that United nations flag sorted along with a new DIVERSITY TRAINING PACKAGE...............I thought only KevNewry was Irish!!!!!! I'm part welsh, part norwegian & part maltese.....the rest is anyones guess :wicked::D (Mum, that is not a slur on you cos I know you and dad never had sex....ever!) XX

A United Nations of Souls :thumbsup: .... oh and natives from Banbury :D

Social source share

Guest mellytee

OOOOhhhhh I like that Dithers!!!!!!!Flag competition I reckon!!!!!

(PS Born in Bromsgrove, been here 25 years and still not accepted by locals!!!! Some have never left the town limits! :rofl: )

Edited by mellytee
Social source share

Guest mellytee

who are you.....the competition police??????????!!! Yes i agree Tabs, just waiting Hubbard's assistance...........think he's locked himself out though.................. :shhh: XXXX

Edited by mellytee
Social source share

I'm the BIR watchdog... and you want assistance from somebody who locks themselves out??

I wait for the result with interest. :lol:

who are you.....the competition police??????????!!! Yes i agree Tabs, just waiting Hubbard's assistance...........think he's locked himself out though.................. :shhh: XXXX

Social source share

Guest mellytee

I have to come to Bromsgrove every 3 years because one of my qualifications I did there!

I daren't ask......................what was the qualification Steve???????? :( :(

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Bloody hell......issued in Bromsgrove??????? Its nearly as weird as Banbury!!!! There's a do on there on saturday night..........., don't think I'm allowed back yet........ :wicked:

Social source share

Bloody hell......issued in Bromsgrove??????? Its nearly as weird as Banbury!!!! There's a do on there on saturday night..........., don't think I'm allowed back yet........ :wicked:

On the subject of being allowed back, am I still barred ? :lol::lol::lol:

Great show again, by the way, creep, creep, lovely Mell. :wub:

Social source share

Guest mellytee

................Next time, you will go in the Time out room....with Charlie mc and tabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is punishment :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: xxx

Yes you have served your time.....you are allowed back in the room!!!!!!!!! XXXXX :wicked::lol:

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Greetings all.................Towcester Tunes on Tuesday ( quite liking the alliteration in that!!! :wicked: ) Sadly I will not be in the studio this week as I am on curfew and tagged....I will however be operating a huge hammer via remote control from my home, poised above Nick's head should he stray from the polite path of patter into his dark & dirty diversity-anti side!! :glare::ohmy: I will also be monitoring you all in the chatroom, The Mary Whitehouse of Shades of Soul if you like!!! :huh::lol:

Looking forward to listening in, feet up and snacking on the hour every hour.....2 days and counting ...................................... :hatsoff2:

Edited by mellytee
Social source share

Guest mellytee

I hope Nick has the 2 second delay button operating tomorrow.....cos I can move reasonably quickly but not a mile in under 60 seconds!!!!!!! Will train Lynne and Charlie in C & R methods on him just for safety's sake :wicked::ohmy::huh: XXXX

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Charlie you will need to operate the gag on Nick tonight; apparently Linda is good at throwing him to the floor.................Best wishes all....have a safe night :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :lol: :lol: With you in spirit

Melly XXXXX :shhh:

Social source share

Guest mellytee

.....ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh just remembered....... I'm designated responsible adult tonight so er.....em......nice cup of tea!!!!! :P (Suz and Ritchie please note my impeccable parenting :glare: )

XXX Turve has popped round for a special pep talk & a precautionary slap should anything go awry tonight without me :wicked: :wicked:

Online later people XXXXXXX

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Think I may have to join in the shenannigans tonight...... online anyway.... it always sounds so much fun!!

We are not choosy!!! :wicked: most welcome as you are definately one of the Not Right crew :thumbup: Do pop in and join in the listening and chatting XX

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Another gem of a night.....it flies past that 3 hours??!! Towcester lads played exactly what they wanted......just how we like it; UNIQUE EVERY WEEK!!!!!

Thanks Nick for always letting us have a fun filled Tuesday night......get those shows on memory sticks and I'll get selling them :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: 'Til next time (sunday)..............

XXXXXXXXXX :hatsoff2:

Melly X

Edited by mellytee
Social source share

Guest GARV

A very different night, really enjoyed the music. Back to the beginning of soul music in a lot of ways & Well done to Nick & the guys for 3 hours of great entertainment .

Someone needs to get a baby sitter sorted out :shhh::g: because i could feel the Turv man panicking without his PA

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Love it Melly, Tuesdays wouldn't be the same without it. The chatroom just gets better, my sides always ache afterwards lol

Brilliant tunes tonight as usual, I love not knowing what is coming next :)

Suz x

Couldn't sum it up any better, great time had by all and lots of silly comments made in the chatroom. :lol::lol:

Next tuesday can't come round quick enough. :thumbup:

Great show and a great job done by all. :hatsoff2:

G'day Nutjobs. :lol: Mental. :lol:

Social source share

Missed it :( - had to go round and see my mum who'd had a fall at home... that was 3 and a half hours gone after waiting for doctors, paramedics etc to come and go.

On a brighter note, she is ok..... :)

Social source share

Missed it :( - had to go round and see my mum who'd had a fall at home... that was 3 and a half hours gone after waiting for doctors, paramedics etc to come and go.

On a brighter note, she is ok..... :)

Hope your mam gets better soon :thumbsup:

Suz x

Social source share

Hope your mam gets better soon :thumbsup:

Suz x

Thanks Suz, she's OK, after some attention by a couple of "handsome" paramedics (her definition, not mine), she brightened up no end! No bones broken, nothing pulled or twisted (except the emergency alarm cord in her bungalow).

She's out 'supervising' the bloke who looks after her garden this morning, so I think she's fine!

:thumbup:

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Bad news MrC :( Hope your mum is fully recovered & send her our best wishes ....sounds like she is already :hatsoff2::):thumbsup: Tell her no dancing on the tables without a young paramedic in the room in future...... :yes:

As for you, you dont get away from us that easily :wicked: ....all BIR Shades of Soul shows repeated on sunday 12 - 3pm after the 'sensible' Turvey show on classic soul radio from 10 - 12 .....Don't touch that dial!!!!!

XXXX

Social source share

great night once again.

MrC glad your mum is OK and well on the way to recovery

Cheers, I wanted to "like" but must've used todays quota up already!

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Don't forget you lot.....repeat BIR of Towcester LooneyTunes Trio from 12 - 3 tomorrow; just after ClassicSoulRadio with Mr Nicholas Turvey - Sensible Esq from 10 - 12. Chatrooms a plenty, tunes to be turned up and a nice cup of tea after the night before :thumbup::g::wicked: XXXX Enjoy tonight and relax tomorrow morning XX

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Steve Brown....calling Steve Brown.....you are on in less than 24 hours!! A return visit to BIR for Steve......quite frankly we did our best to scare the &%$£ out of him last time but he is some kind of masochist and has elected to come back for more :wicked: :wicked: !!!!!!!!

Tune in and zone out people, its almost Tuesday and time for Shades of Soul............the best place to be in ......Banbury, Liverpool, Lincoln, Oxford, Derby, B'ham, Torquay, Bristol, Bishop Auckland, Nottingham & , Leipzig on a Tuesday!!!!!!! (add your town of listening below)

Can't wait :thumbup:

Melly XXXXXX

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Sun's out, time to play,

Steve Brown tonight, is our DJ!!!

OK poor but it is 8.30am and I am tired.......roll on 7pm XXXXXX Do join us for some tunes and talk XX

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Ok lights, camera, action...............I want to see some pouting from Turvey & plenty of energy from Steve............cue .....MUSIC!!!!!!!! :wicked:

Meet us in 'The Office' by 7.45pm, show goes live at 8pm.......... Banbury Internet Radio Show, hope you are all showered and ready people.......... :lol:

XXX

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!