Banbury Internet Radio

Tabs

Ok lights, camera, action...............I want to see some pouting from Turvey & plenty of energy from Steve............cue .....MUSIC!!!!!!!! :wicked:

Meet us in 'The Office' by 7.45pm, show goes live at 8pm.......... Banbury Internet Radio Show, hope you are all showered and ready people.......... :lol:

XXX

Sooo nice outside tonight, open air Broadcast anybody, :thumbup:

Catch yer when it kicks off, NOT RIGHTS, :lol::lol::lol:

MENTAL init , :Phttps://www.banburyinternetradio.com/ linky thingy. :yes:

Social source share

Another "NOT RIGHT" here checking in ..............Mental ! :yes: ....catch you all at 8pm !.... :thumbup:

moldie reporting for duty :thumbup: x

Social source share

No1 Not right reporting for duty, the one and only Moldie Mick, :lol: :lol: :lol:

You Okeh ?

hi tony

not sure if you heard my bad news mate....im bearing up

atb moldie

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Steve, you are welcome back as a guest DJ but also any tuesday you are passing just pop in and join the green room gang..........Man Cave.....you were both dribbling frankly a little embarrassing :rofl::wicked:

Lovely 'chilled' evening, approx 32 degrees in Turvey Towers but we coped and how the 3 hours zoomed past.

Thanks for making the trip from deepest darkest N'hamptonshire :thumbup:

See you and Chris (Price) soon XXXXXX

Social source share

A really warm and lovely atmosphere tonight...thoroughly enjoyed the tunes and company XXXXXXXX

As usual a fantastic night, some great tunes played by Steve, :thumbup: Laughs in the green room (mental suite) and a great bunch of Guys and Gals on the message board, we have our own way of enjoying this particular feature.

Looking forward to the next one, BIG thanks to all involved. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Thank you Paul and Tony for your lovely comments.....I will let Nick know....he was on form as per usual and it really was very very good fun.....so lucky to be part of it and with such a nice bunch of freaks XXXXXX :rofl::wicked::yes:

Social source share

Still laughing about the look on yours and Nick's face when I said I wanted to do an announcement.

Shock and horror all mingled into one. :wicked::lol:

A really warm and lovely atmosphere tonight...thoroughly enjoyed the tunes and company XXXXXXXX

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Oh god how rude of me.........Wilma!!!!! Thank you for the lovely surprise sweety treats....loved the zimmer framed jellybabies LOLOLOLOL Tabs looked so serious I thought he was going to say he was CID and had been watching us all for months and we were about to be unplugged and cautioned LOLOLOL :D :D :D :D

Social source share

Guest Dirk9

Was late, but I flitted back home ...

The "Plattenaufleger" Steve has entertained me brilliantly! :yes::thumbup:

Nick has spoken slowly for a minute, I finally understood what. :huh:

The chat writes sentences in German, which amuses me. :rofl::D

Beautiful evening ... unfortunately much too short! :g::yes:

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Mark Freeman............guesting on this Tuesday's Shades of Soul............ are you sorted and packed Mr F? Bring your own electric fan....trust me you will need it in Turvey Towers..........may invest in an ice box for a selection of drinks and ice poles.....may also be bringing the kids :D:ohmy::wicked: - anyone fancy babysitting????? Can't wait....its what Tuesday was invented for :thumbup:

Melly XXX

Social source share

Guest mellytee

anyone heard from Mr Freeman?????????????? :huh: XXXXXXX taking the kids to see Uncle Nick at The office and to say hello and goodbye to Mark :( .....chatroom chaos for me tonight....be gentle with me you lot XXXXXX

Social source share

Guest GARV

Well , running out of superlatives for BIR. Mark " fluff " freeman was excellent & played a superb set of tunes. The usual mad fun in the chat room & Topsy`s easy style makes this show glide along in some sort of semi organized chaos.

Once again , good arrows Mark , really enjoyed your spot.

Garv.

Big thanks to Mel................ :wink: , cheers honey , will pm you.

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Just goes to show how varied everyones tastes are on this peculiar scene of ours......each week something 'new', different and even challenging sometimes.....never ever boring....met some lovely guests and feel a real bond with the loyal band of Turvey Terrors on the chat room - wish we could all meet up somewhere .....anyone good at spread sheets or do we just do a one off gig with all of us + assorted inviteds?????? Hmmm think i'm talking myself into some weird plan here, and its not terribly cunning...... :D:wicked:............ let me know yours thoughts via PM or FB BIR page ??

THANK YOU AND BIG LOVE TO YOU ALL XXXXX

MELLY XXXX

Social source share

Twas a great night again, well done to Mark & Topsey Turvey, :thumbup:

To all those on the message board, bag o laffs again, :lol::lol::lol:

Had the courage to view Micks picture this morning, before any food was consumed just in case. :shades: and armed with dark glasses, the darker the better. :D

Looks like he needed more Rouge on the cheeks and more lippy on the lips. :P:P

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Twas a great night again, well done to Mark & Topsey Turvey, :thumbup:

To all those on the message board, bag o laffs again, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had the courage to view Micks picture this morning, before any food was consumed just in case. :shades: and armed with dark glasses, the darker the better. :D

Looks like he needed more Rouge on the cheeks and more lippy on the lips. :P:P

you brave man

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest mellytee

KEEP WAVING THOSE FLAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ 'Spag Bog' Weston and his merry band of Italian, Dudlean & Wolverhamptonshire disciples are making a pilgrimage to the 'Shrine' of Soul this Tuesday!!!! We are holding a small raffle, car boot and cake stall in keeping with the jubillee and of course refreshments served in the Swan Ale House from .....ooooooh lets say 5pm????? Banbury Cross - boarded up with scaffolding so you can't miss it - what a place to be on a Tuesday....Bored? Come down to the Green Room and join us............and the kids are up in Wigan so I am out to play YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!

Melly XXXX

Social source share

I coming to Ban-bur ree to help you demolish the scaffolding Mel , ranting_1.gif may even even have a rant as well who knows?????

It is the Jubbly after all .......I walked into a street party last night ... ( un-invited) :thumbup: There were two blokes with guitars playing the proclaimers . I sang along and got asked to leave :huh:

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Tonight is non-mentalist night as we have Crown Prince Weston in the hot seat, feel free to phone in any financial queries cos he likes to offer his help wherever possible :wicked::ohmy: I believe he is bringing a few pals along, but they are very quiet and unobtrusive so t'will be a quiet old Tuesday this week..........get out your pipe, slippers, cardy and a nice rocking chair..................or come down and get lubricated with us :lol: :lol: :lol::shhh: XXXX

Social source share

Tonight is non-mentalist night as we have Crown Prince Weston in the hot seat, feel free to phone in any financial queries cos he likes to offer his help wherever possible :wicked::ohmy: I believe he is bringing a few pals along, but they are very quiet and unobtrusive so t'will be a quiet old Tuesday this week..........get out your pipe, slippers, cardy and a nice rocking chair..................or come down and get lubricated with us :lol: :lol: :lol::shhh: XXXX

Tuesday Night is normally the only night I put these away, then get on my strait jacket. :yes::yes:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Wonderful Weston.....so many lovely tunes......one after another and another....made me all tingly and twinkly.........thank you XXXXX

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!