Banbury Internet Radio

Tabs

Guest topseyturvey

tonites show starts at 7 30pm with stve p from soul in the bowl and the rest of the crew will be in the chat room

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

thanks to steve p for a great show and some mental soul music and im  glad sir ted has now relised there are other djs from northants  not just master dopson ha ha this tuesday 16th gospel bob in look out for the posted thanks again soul people

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

as tabs said gospel bob is back i never know wot to expect allways need a day to get ready and a day off to get over it so 7 30pm live half hour from me bob live at 8 so get your seat beer and wait for a mental nite and somegreat soul music

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

we its the morning after the gospel bob show thanks to everyone for hitting the station and thanks to tabs and the crew and gospel bob wot a show soultastic music and a realy nice man and he will be back

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

as tab says on my own tonite with out a saftey net but as norm banter and some great tunes from the mad world of topsey any one wants to come to the studio for a beer you are most welcome and the tale of barmouth will be told see you there folks 7 30 pm onwards mental

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

tonites show  are the boxes of banbury soul club charlie steve tom and chatroom king tabs yours truly topsey for half an hour then the boys are on ahead of saturdays event so see you all tonite 7 30pm

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

tues show gonna be a good one again lord manship in the studio with trustie stead paul royal in waiting  for a beer that is tabs charlie in  the house so log on 7 30pm soul mental

Social source share

Guest noss

Tune in again Sunday, 12.00 noon.  Cracking set of tunes from Mr Manship.  And professionally hosted by our ever sober 'Topsy Turvey'

Is there anyway we can download it?

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

THIS WEEK WELCOMES KEV PALMER AND TONY MK TO THE SHOW TOPSEY NOT GONNA HAVE TO MUCH HOLLY WATER BUT THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT 7 30 ONWARDS

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Don't believe you Nicolarse..................just a small sweet sherry??????

Will be listening :)   xx

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

thanks to ann taylor for a great show this week and all your support cheers everybody next tue maz from oxford

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

following a great nite at oxford soul club maz  will be in the studio for a chat and tunes 7 30pm onwards and if you want your nite pluged up email topsey onair@banburyinternetradio.com see you all tuesday tabs charlie and the crew will be in

Social source share

Guest BENSON BOY

As im guesting on BIR on this Tuesday,after watching BBC4 on Friday,it's got all the emotions going,so,going to put a few Stax and Atlantic records in the box this week and bring back a few more memories.

Maz

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

thanks to maz for a great show this week and thanks to every body for you support at oxford soul club and raising good money for a very good cause next week john weston in the studio

Social source share

Forgot this thread was going - I'm now gonna click 'follow' so it reminds me to log on every Tuesday......I just 'liked' a post from April! - Bless ya Ted :thumbsup: 

See you 'on air' (That don't make sense) tomorrow night....If my blo*dy computer logs on! ...If anyone has any tips on that please share, for some reason my computer doesn't log on to Banbury at all sometimes - Every where else is fine......I'm sure Nick has a 'joke' in there somewhere on that! :D

All the best,

Len :thumbsup: 

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

been flate out for a few weeks but thanks to ted for a great show last week plus all the guests over the past weeks  this week we welcome mr dave rimmer to the man cave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!