Banbury Internet Radio

Tabs

Guest mellytee

You 2 can play what you like : THE POLICY IS - THERE AIN'T NO POLICY!!!!!!! Looking forward to you 2 guesting this coming Tuesday.....don't forget, beer, perfume, choccies etc.....Turvey Likes pressies!!!!!

So tuesday is the THE MATT MALE & ADAM TOPPING SHOW; Starts in the Swan Public House at 7 and moves to international broadcast at 8 through til 11; anyone welcome but obviously frisked by security* first and you can see and be part of the experience. Too far away? Join in on the chatroom with the chatty people - membership immediate as long as you want to have a chilled, fun & friendly 3 hours.......NO BOLLOTIX!!!!!!!!

See you all Tuesday Banbury Internet Radio

Mellytee

PA To Lead Serf Turvey and Head of Security* :wicked:

XXX

Edited by mellytee
Social source share

Guest mellytee

You 2 can run but you can't hide.......expecting interesting sets from you both don't forget OVO!!!!!!!! :wicked:

7pm Swan Public House just 200yards up from the Banbury Cross statue......phone me if you get lost!!! 07910 407842

Looking forward to more education in the big, bad world of soul!!

Melly XXXX

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

You 2 can run but you can't hide.......expecting interesting sets from you both don't forget OVO!!!!!!!! :wicked:

7pm Swan Public House just 200yards up from the Banbury Cross statue......phone me if you get lost!!! 07910 407842

Looking forward to more education in the big, bad world of soul!!

Melly XXXX

Hopefully I won't play all the same stuff I played last time. Looking forward to it. :thumbup:

See you tomorrow :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hopefully I won't play all the same stuff I played last time. Looking forward to it. :thumbup:

See you tomorrow :thumbsup:

You doubled the size of your collection and bought 25 new records since last time then mate?? :wicked::D:lol:

Social source share

Guest Pandora

Will be tuning in tonight as usual. Always enjoyed Matt and Adam's 'Move On' Soul Club. Nice to hear something from them again. Hopefully, see some of the listeners this Saturday night 3rd March at Banbury Soul Club............

Shirley

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Well that was an unexpected treat :yes::thumbup: .............. thank you Matt & Adam....'top males' both of you despite Nick failing to recognise either of you after 3 hours sat 2 feet away from you!!!

Possibly the maddest chat room exchanges yet thanks to usual suspects + Lord Bob Almighty & a few of his disciples!

Can't wait to listen to it all over again on sunday.........some fab tunes old, new and totally left-field but got us all jigging about the studio and green room.

Look forward to seeing you both soon and thanks for being you!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Melly XXX

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Absolute pleasure again. Thanks Nick for having us back, and Melly for the hospitality, and I apologise for Adam (too much sugar) Topping(s) :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Absolute pleasure again. Thanks Nick for having us back, and Melly for the hospitality, and I apologise for Adam (too much sugar) Topping(s) :thumbup:

It was like having a bigger version of my kids in the studio Matt, but sooooo glad you can control him with that taser thing and a good firm bolt on the main door!! :wicked:

See you soon

Melly XX

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Missed last night due to bloody work but will be listening in on Sunday for the repeat!

Never mind! I had made a note in my 'special' book but will now tippex it out due to this late apology!!!! I think you will enjoy it & the usual antics....variety of styles, tunes and usual idiocy :wicked:

Melly XX

Edited by mellytee
Social source share

I don't know what all the listeners thought but I had great fun :thumbup:

Thanks to Nick and Melly for having us back on and for the birthday cupcake :D

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Play something nice for me Eddie The Hubbard, King of the Anoraks???!!!

Should be calm and relaxed tomorrow at Turvey Towers.....apparently Banbury Soul Club are not coming.........NEWS FLASH yes they are.........!!! :D

Join Nick & Eddie for some great tunes and Tuesday detox from 8 -11, not forgetting Turvey's Love Child (Mark Blee) from 6 :shhh:

You know you want to!!!!

melly XXX

Edited by mellytee
Social source share

Looking forward to spinning a variety of Rare Soul ,Crossover, Deep and most styles in between on this Tuesdays show ....cheers Eddie

and im lookin foreward to listening bud,love this show,the guests are always superb and theres a broad range of styles and sounds and of course the banter is funny too !

jason

Social source share

Nice one Jason.

You keeping all right buddy?

and im lookin foreward to listening bud,love this show,the guests are always superb and theres a broad range of styles and sounds and of

course the banter is funny too !

jason

Social source share

I'm good thanks Jason.

You been able to get out recently?

I'll give you a call in the next few days.

Haven't had a chat for ages.

Take it steady bud.

yes thanks tabs,hope alls well with you too buddy :thumbsup:

jason

Social source share

Play something nice for me Eddie The Hubbard, King of the Anoraks???!!!

Should be calm and relaxed tomorrow at Turvey Towers.....apparently Banbury Soul Club are not coming.........NEWS FLASH yes they are.........!!! :D

Join Nick & Eddie for some great tunes and Tuesday detox from 8 -11, not forgetting Turvey's Love Child (Mark Blee) from 7 :shhh:

You know you want to!!!!

melly XXX

Will be tuned in as always, looking forward to what Eddie has in store for our ears ... and of course the madness in the chat room :wave:

Edited by Philly
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Tuesday night again already .. On holiday (again ) this week so no excuses for turning up late tonight.

Looking forward to hearing some great soul & chatting :facepalm::lol: with folk from far and wide.

Catch y/all later

Edited by ritchie
Social source share

Looking forward to spinning a variety of Rare Soul ,Crossover, Deep and most styles in between on this Tuesdays show ....cheers Eddie

Alway's a great set by Eddie, Tune in. :thumbsup:

Charlie .

Edited by C.Mc
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Last call for Banbury Internet radio with:

Nick Topsey Turvey your Host with the Most

& Guest Star:

Eddie Hubbard

:D :D :D

8 - 11 live on air with chatroom

7 in the Swan if you want to meet us and be part of the experience!!!

:thumbup: See you later :thumbup:

Melly

XXX

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Glad you all enjoyed it - especially newbies..........each week different DJ assisted by Nick Topsey Turvey (station owner, manager,DJ, chauffeur,chief cook & bottle washer)...next week......well I shall tell you next week :wicked: :wicked:

In the meantime don't forget its all repeated on sunday from 12- 3pm; follows Nick's show on Classicsoulradio.biz from 10 -12 - The Tranquil Turvey show

XXXX

Social source share

Guest topsy

Tonights guest on Shades of Soul live from Banbury is

Tezz from Oxford Soul Club

originally Gloucestershire.

20:00 - 23:00

Come and join us at

The Free Church Of Topsy Turvey

New congregation welcome!!!

Social source share

Guest mellytee

GUESS WHO'S COMING OUT TO PLAY TOMORROW??????

MR MARMITE HIMSELF........................................

MOLDIE

:hatsoff2::D :D

ARRIVING IN BANBURY MID AFTERNOON,

MICK WILL BE PLAYING FOOTBALL FOR 3 HOURS IN THE GARDEN

WITH A 7 & 9 YEAR OLD..............

PRIOR TO COCKTAILS

IN THE SWAN PUBLIC HOUSE FROM 6.30PM.

(if he survives all of the above)

LIVE ON AIR

8 -11 pm

KILL OR CURE TUESDAY

JOIN US....................

:wicked::wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked:

Edited by mellytee
Social source share

im really looking fwd to this...great food...being kicked to death and pi^^ed on by timmie

it just dont get any better....had a few requests already

bir are you ready lololol

moldie

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!