Banbury Internet Radio

Tabs

Guest mellytee

Only the lucky few get to cross the hallowed Taylor Threshold; fewer still are allowed to eat within the Taylor Sanctuary and only you (& Nick & CMc) get weed on by Timmy The Terrible Terrier........she knows you are coming & the kids are ready for their next victim guest :wicked::D :D

ETA please so we can get the nets up and shinpads ready??

Might suggest an outside broadcast from here so we can have one big mad gathering of the clans???? Thoughts..........? :g:

XXX

Social source share

Guest mellytee

I'll leave a key under t'mat as I'm at work til 12 lol .....feel free to hoover, dust and mop the floor, prep lunch and tea, feed dog & cat, collect kids from school & walk Timmy....cheers XXXX :wicked:

Social source share

I'll leave a key under t'mat as I'm at work til 12 lol .....feel free to hoover, dust and mop the floor, prep lunch and tea, feed dog & cat, collect kids from school & walk Timmy....cheers XXXX :wicked:

no probs mel...do you want me to wash your SMALLS too lolololol

on a serious note...had a few requests....so will be playing some 7ts,rnb and what ever ppl want

atb moldie

Social source share

Good stuff Mick ...

I look forward to catching up mate.... Please try and make sure Timmy has pissed herself ( a girl dog called Timmy?) dry on you two by the time I arrive :lol:

See you mid afternoon by the train station in Ban-Bur-Ree ... Mel will explain the last bit :yes:

Later's

Social source share

ill be touching down around 9.30 am :thumbup: xxx

Good stuff Mick ...

I look forward to catching up mate.... Please try and make sure Timmy has pissed herself ( a girl dog called Timmy?) dry on you two by the time I arrive :lol:

See you mid afternoon by the train station in Ban-Bur-Ree ... Mel will explain the last bit :yes:

Later's

Social source share

Guest mellytee

I think they are mostly 'BIGS' Moldie!!!!

Don't forget, play tunes you like its all your choice no bollotix at BIR :D

XX

Social source share

I think they are mostly 'BIGS' Moldie!!!!

Don't forget, play tunes you like its all your choice no bollotix at BIR :D

XX

i happen to like apple catchers or kidney warmers depending on where your from

look fwd to meeting up as always ritchie...its a pleasure

atb moldie

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Timmy is a girl.....[Famous Five, small girl obsessed with books and an imaginary dog called Timmy for a year.......found the puppy, she was always going to be Timmy!!!!!]

Hey Rich you get to meet her tomorrow....she will think she's died and gone to heaven with you lot to jump all over!!!! I will of course contain myself :lol::thumbup:

BANBURY INTERNET RADIO - ENID BLYTON'S KINDA SHOW..................................... IF SHE LIKED SOUL ..........................................& WAS ALIVE :g:

xxxx

Social source share

Guest mellytee

*disclaimer : only those bearing gifts allowed access to BIR; gifts defined as beer, cider, lager, spirits + random food/cake/pies

Social source share

*disclaimer : only those bearing gifts allowed access to BIR; gifts defined as beer, cider, lager, spirits + random food/cake/pies

that writing is almost as small as yer knickers mel lololololol...ill see you for tea later...tunes sorted...making a flying visit to a sick friend on the way up.......then looking fwd to my warm welcome from timmy lololol

moldie xx

requests still being taken by text lololololol

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Ok we are fed, watered, footballed and trampolined out.............Moldie found his way helped by a local Postie (Eddie Hubbard no-less!!!)

Anyway off to the watering hole shortly and then tunes from 8.....join us, I think its going to be special.....

Melly XXX

Social source share

a massive thanks to mel and dave for the superb hospitality...great food and company

for all the great texts and comments via the chat room and from the green room

really enjoyed myself tonight....

ritchie,mel,tabs,charlie...the lifts home were my pleasure

special thanks to nik topsy turvey for making it all possible

atb moldie

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Greetings people from a sunny Banbury - sur - la - mer (not! Talk about middle England!!))

Well its nearly time for our Tuesday Treat............

This week:

Pat Wallace (from the much missed Sonic Soul)

allegedly ably assisted by Ralph 'Botox' Forster

Can't wait to hear your tunes and would be lovely to hear of any new ventures you have planned???!!

No pressure then Pat but venue, Dj line up and date to rustle up in your lunchtime please!!

:D :D

Usual drill, arrive for early doors at The Mucky Duck, round up locals and strays

& straight on air at 8 - 11 with the Chatroom Chatterers

:thumbup: All welcome :thumbup:

Feels like holiday time.....................

:lol:

Melly XXXX

Social source share

Well cant wait to get behind the decks again at the studio. Spoke to Ralph and we are only missing Tom from the Sonic Soul management committee. Tom is on nights and cant be with us.

Playlist a mixture of Sonic Soul favorites from last year and some under played and up and coming things, right across the board.

Pat

Social source share

Well cant wait to get behind the decks again at the studio. Spoke to Ralph and we are only missing Tom from the Sonic Soul management committee. Tom is on nights and cant be with us.

Playlist a mixture of Sonic Soul favorites from last year and some under played and up and coming things, right across the board.

Pat

looking fwd to tuning in pat...also were on the same bill in derby i think in july

atb moldie

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Pat Wallace.....you played a blinder!!!! Kept all of us happy and smiling for the 3 hours; good to see you and good to catch up.

Hurry up and get a Phoenix rising from the Sonic ashes....really miss you, Tom, Tee and Ralph and the fab tunes & guests you had.Smashing show will listen again on sunday for definate........see you soon XXXX Thanks to all for listening and chattering......what a lovely Tuesday evening :D :D :D

Melly XXX

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Who's ready for Tuesday Tunage and clappage????

Who's ready for a Top DJ???

Who's ready to Chatango????

.....................................................................................It's only............

:thumbup: Dave ' The Count' Rimmer :thumbup:

in Turvey's special hideaway!!!!!

Usual drill, 7pm in T'Swan

8pm worldwide!!!!

Do pop in people

:wicked:

Social source share

Think there's too many letters in that moniker 'count'.

Because I'm off work after an operation I have specified that they must check the first aid kit and ensure there are sufficient bandages, we don't want blood and guts all over the studio now do we.

I'm going to be playing all UK releases this time, now there's a shocker for you !

A combination of Kent, Kent Select, and 100 Club Anniversary singles, and believe me, there's some crackers amongst them

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest mellytee

My mistake Dave, should have said Dave 'The Kent' Rimmer by the look of it...... :thumbsup:

No pus or oozing wounds in the studio please, show the lads your scars during the meal, prior to arrival at The Swan....Ta!

Sounds all very tasty, the tunes I mean.................... :D

Nurse Taylor (I have an appalling bedside manner, just to let you know :wicked: ) xx

Social source share

Guest mellytee

ORGANISED CHAOS!!!!!!!!

Hope you loved the tunes.

Dave was on form abetted by Mr Bolognaise himself; bedlam ensued but the tunes were played............................. it was a very Kentful evening and we all sang and danced along :D :D :D

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Next week????????????? Booked in for months...........................................not telling you.................clue: She has the face of angel, voice of pure filth!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: His and her tunes 2 seperate boxes, 2 seperate DJ's in their own right.....................do you know yet????? :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: XXX

Social source share

Well I enjoyed that. Big thanks to Nick for asking me to do the show, thanks to Johnny Weston for the lift, both transport and record box :lol:

Hope the people tuned in enjoyed my selection from the Kent label, surprisingly by the time the three hours was up I had played less than half of the label's output, and most are double siders !

Finally, big, big thanks to Mel, for agreeing to be my last three minutes of the world girl. Everyone should have one :wicked:

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Guest mellytee

I love my new job description!!!! Can I have a badge or T-shirt with it on please :D :D :D

Dave, I think you may need to organise a jump-jet from Dudley to Banbury in the event of the final warning so you can have the full 3 minutes experience :wicked: :wicked: :wicked:

Lovely to see you and The Sidekick.....both on fine form, music was just wonderful and laughed so much I ache this morning THANK YOU!! :yes:

Melly.........XXXXX

Social source share

Next week????????????? Booked in for months...........................................not telling you.................clue: She has the face of angel, voice of pure filth!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: His and her tunes 2 seperate boxes, 2 seperate DJ's in their own right.....................do you know yet????? :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: XXX

not the bloody Woods again :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Oh Suz glad you enjoyed what you heard...it was bedlam but the music was wonderful; I hear , see and learn so much and I am very very lucky to be able to chat to these DJ and collectors each week......especially loved last night as Dave and John are both great company too;

Don't forget its all repeated 12 - 3 on sunday afternoon so play it in the lambing shed!!! Hope you are surviving the 2nd winter....please dont send it down XXXX :D

Social source share

Guest mellytee

WOODY, LOULOU...................

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S NEARLY TUESDAY TIME AT TURVEY TOWERS............

2 DJS THIS WEEK

&

THERE WILL BE FIGHTING OVER THE DECKS FOR SURE

:wicked:

THINK WE MAY HAVE TO HAVE A VOTE ON WHO PLAYS THE TOPPEST(?) TUNES

WHAT DO THE CHATTERERS THINK???????

:lol: 7PM RENDEZ VOUS :lol:

8PM - 11PM ON AIR

:thumbup: 11.10PM BACK TO RENDEZ VOUS POINT :thumbup:

EVERYONE WELCOME!!!! xxxxx

Social source share

i ,m awake now and completely knackered, but not too tired to grace turvey towers with our presence!!! I cannot be held responsible for any misdemeanors that may or may not occur this tuesday! All Ican say is when me and woody are to-gether anything can happen....10..9...8...7... let the countdown be-gin :0

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Nick will give you a firemans lift up the stairs Lou - if you're in recovery mode!! PM'd you B & B info XXX

Melly - Wheres the B&B - My flights are booked for the June date

How the blazes Im gonna follow the Master Hubbard I dont know - IM just a league 2 DJ but Im up for the Playoffs and hopefully keep the crowd happy!

ATB Steve

Edited by Ernie Andrews
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!