Sleeps45

Whats Really Going On?

that actually went for more like a month ago. rich giovanelli won that copy. so i don't think something fishy is happening, maybe it's out of print?

I agree Bob..most likely out of print..I think one sold for like 2 bills recently..but as stillsoulin said,I thought this could still be found for 10 bucks all day..

I may not get any replies on this but does anyone out there have the og d-tone press? or a scan handy?

brett (brent?) hosier, the guy who did the plut reissue told me he had a beat up copy. Only one of the sides is identical.

brett (brent?) hosier, the guy who did the plut reissue told me he had a beat up copy. Only one of the sides is identical.

thanks,I believe it says that on the repress..the "you dont believe" side was from master tapes..I take it thats the only known copy

thanks,I believe it says that on the repress..the "you dont believe" side was from master tapes..I take it thats the only known copy

it's in the first volume of soul harmony singles so at least one of the collectors that contributed also has it

Guest giant

is it worth a tenner?

no no no

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.