Nice Big List - Aussie, Uk And Us 45S....plenty Of Bargains To Be Had

Daniel Harvey

Right, got a bit of a long list here. Hope something takes your fancy ...I try to grade as conservatively as possible and I'm not in the habit of trying to rip soulies off...so if you're unhappy with your purchase I shall offer refunds less the postage...however this has never occurred in any sale I have made yet...

If anything takes your fancy or you require scans or mp3s than please feel free to message me and I will get back to ASAP.

Postage within Aus will be 5 dollars, postage outside Aus will be 5 pounds

All prices listed are in British pounds

I use payal and my username is dharvey_ray@hotmail.com

Cheers for looking , Daniel.

UK 45s

GEORGIE FAME Somebody stole my thunder/ Entertaining Mr Sloan - CBS UK ISSUE - EX/EX - (slight tear on flip label - both sides plays close to mint....vinyl is mega clean - really nice issue! 100 ONO

The IMPRESSIONS - Finally got myself together/I'll always be here UK BUDDAH DEMO EX/EX - doubt this had more a couple of plays in it's time. Very clean demo two quality 70's tunes. UK press seems much more scarce than the US 10

VICKIE SUE ROBINSON - Daylight/ Never gonna let you go UK RCA EX 5

WAYNE FONTANA - Um, Um, Um, Um , Um , Um / First Taste of Love UK Fontana EX/EX - great clean copy of this soul/beat version by Wayne Fontana. 6

Australian 45s

TOM JONES - Chills and Fever - Australian picture sleeve EP - DECCA VG/VG ( bit of wear on pic sleeve and marks on vinyl....Chills and Fever plays very nicely with only a tiny bit of noise in one part...more than fine for djing with....not the best copy , but a bloody cheap way to own this fine version of Chills and Fever. Pretty bloody hard to find on Aussie Decca too 25

JOE SIMON - Long Hot Summer/ Teenager's prayer - Aussie London sticker Demo VG+/VG ( couple of marks on both sides, but the long hot summer side plays a treat, the doo op style flip plays with noise. All in all a really nice and rare aussie copy of this northern belter! 25 SOLD

LYNNE RANDELL - going out of my head/take the bitter with the sweet VG/VG - Aus CBS - both sides have marks and play with slight noise but still a nice record...a damn site rarer than 'stranger in my arms' on aussie CBS. 10

FRED HUGHES - Don't let this happen to us/ in my time of need - Australian MCA Vg/Vg (slight label fade -same as all aussie MCA records really, Both sides have a few marks but both play at least Vg +. Pretty bloody tough 45 on Australian MCA. 20 SOLD

DOUG PARKINSON - I'LL BE AROUND/ RIFF RAFF - SOUTHERN STAR VG/VG ( both sides have some bizzare lookin marks , however ' i'll be around' plays close to perfectly - certainly plays like an EX copy. B side is a bit noisy but i'm not sure how many listeners would be bothered by this ...b side is one of Parky's weaker efferts. A side has a small sticker from a local record shop on it but other than that it's a very clean 45, not to mention a ripper take on the spinner's classic. 15...so cheap for this record! SOLD

RENEE GEYER - BE THERE IN THE MORNING/LEAVE MY BODY ALONE -RCA AUS VG+/VG+ (plays with very light crackle for the first 20 seconds or so .....no worries at all for djing, a pretty clean nice copy with perfect labels 20 - also still got a VG- copy for 8 - same tune in mint condtion sold for 239 American last year! So worth a punt at these prices.SOLD

BOBBY VEE - CROSS MY HEART/THIS IS THE END - LIBERTY (AUS) VG+ ( nice aussie demo (sticker) copy of this upbeat blue eyed dancer ....a little storage warp ...but nothing noticeable 10

BILLY STEWART - SUMMERTIME/ TO LOVE TO LOVE - CHESS (AUS) ISSUE VG+ ( obviously two must have tunes....but on perhaps on the most stunning format around. Aussie Chess, with radiant dark blue labels ...not seen too many of these about ....light marks but both sides play great! 12 SOLD

SPIRAL STAIRCASE - MORE TODAY THAN YESTERDAY - CBS (AUS) EX ( brilliant copy of a classic on and nice on Aussie CBS....has name of owner of the A side, but a very nice copy 10 SOLD

JERRY BUTLER - AWARE OF LOVE/MOON RIVER - TOP RANK (AUS) VG+ ( Nice aussie copy of this brilliant piece of early soul , in original (tattered) sleeve and some writing on both labels but a good solid copy 10

Booker T and the MG's- Chinese checkers/plum Nellie Aussie ALANTIC stamped PROMO (Vg++/vg+) really nice copy...only a couple of light marks...plays great. Stunning looking aussie demo of one of Booker T's best tunes ....15

The Groop - Women you're breaking me/ Mad Over you Aussie CBS Vg/Vg - (both sides play great despite a few marks..two sides of aussie 60's beat, including a nice ray charles cover...might interest someone on here 10

USA 45

Artie and the Pharaohs - Foxy Devil/ I'll take care of you LUCA VG/VG (both sides have marks, foxy devil plays like a VG+ and the slower flip plays a VG. Pretty rare early dynamic soul record on the lovely LUCA label . The Foxy Devil side features some pretty sharp sax and vocals. 25

Lou Johnson - If I never get to love you/ Thank you anyway BIGTOP - EX/Vg+ (great clean copy. Two nice sides ...a steal at 10

Esquires - How could it be/ I Know I Can BUNKY EX/EX (great clean copy ..maybe their best record...20...not sure you can get a better tune for this amount! SOLD

The Baby Dolls - Got to you into my life/Why Can't love him like you do - HOLLYWOOD PROMO (original - not the boot) , EX/VG+ (names written on both sides of label and tiny edge warp (NAP), Both sides are clean and play great. A side is an ace take on the Beatles classic! 10

Little Stevie Wonder - Fingertips pt 1/pt 2 - TAMLA VG+/VG+ ( bit of wear on label , few marks but both sides play great. 5

The Brothers - Are you Ready for this/Everybody loves a winner - RCA (brown) EX/EX ( Ex stock copy, with 2 faint clicks on the a side. Really nice stock copy! 10

Lou Rawls - Man of Value /Same MGM DEMO EX/EX ( date written on one side. Tip top demo of this nice version by Lou Rawls. Love the soulful intro 10

Louis Curry - I'll try again tomorrow/ A toast to you M-S VG/VG ( bit of label wear and a few marks on both sides but both sides play really well and fine for djing 10

The Steelers - Get it from the bottom/ I'm sorry - DATE VG+ (nice stock copy, both sides play great. 5

Parrish Broxton Be there baby/ The Thrill of loving you - SMASH EX/EX (only defect is very slight bubbling on side of the label. 2 brilliant soul ballads! 10

Taj Mahah - Statesboro Blues/Everybody's got to change sometimes - COLUMBIA DEMO EX/EX - pretty much mint copy. 2 nice tracks. 6

Barbara Cooper - The Playground/ Same - RCA promo red VG+ ( few marks but plays great - quality RCA ballad 10

Brothers and Others - If love was like a River/Now is the time of the season RCA yellow promo - EX/EX...two upbeat northern tracks 10

JO AN GARRETT - WHOLE NEW PLAN/ STAY BY MY SIDE - CHESS VG-/VG- ( a much dirtier record than the above 3. has loads of label wear and marks on the vinyl. However ' Whole new plan' plays through above the light background noise pretty well. Have dj'd with it before without any probs, but it's certainly in the Vg- range. 10 - worth a chance at this price. SOLD

CELEBRITY FOUR - INSPIRATION/HONEY TELL ME - TANGERINE PROMO VG/EX ( Another clean 45 with one frustrating mark on the 'inspritation' side which causes auditable clicks for about 45 seconds....once again have dj'd with it no problems. Flip side with 'Honey tell me' is EX - with perhaps a little light ringwear, but still a very pleasing looking copy. Once again, clean and tidy but with one frustrating mark ...so the grade gets VG. 2 nice crossover tune and hard to find. 25 - listed at bloody 200 elsewhere!

JOYCE KENNEDY - DOES ANYBODY LOVE ME/ THE HI-FI ALBUMS AND I - BLUE ROCK VG/VG ( both sides play through fine, with only the occasional piece of background noise. Labels in very nice condition, but marks are marks and this record has a few so the grade is vg - still a nice enough copy to enjoy two fine sides of mid tempo soul. 10

IMAGINATIONS - WAIT A LITTLE LONGER SON/ MAMA'S LITTLE BABY - BALLAD VG+/VG+( very light ring wear and some very light marks on both sides, but 45 still remains a lot of gloss and both sides plays through without any problems at all ...a very nice copy of two up-beat doo wop inspired soul tunes. 10 ...seen for 60,

LIVERPOOL FIVE - THE SNAKE/ANYWAY YOU WANT ME - RCA DEMO VG+/VG+ ( Tiny bit of noise of the side the 'the snake on it'. Otherwise a really nice demo copy of the 60's mod group take on the Al Wilson classic. 10

GIL BERNAL - THIS IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR/ THEY SAY - RCA DEMO VG++/VG (lovely demo of a cracking big city ballad. Very clean copy of a great tune. 10

JOHNNY DAYE - A LOT OF PROGRESS/YOU'RE ON TOP- PARKWAY DEMO VG+/VG+ ( great copy. The label is stamped by a radio station or something with the word "Russia" on it. Few Marks but plays great ...a steal at 10

BRIAN HYLAND - THE JOKER WENT WILD/ I CAN HEAR THE RAIN - PHILLIPS ISSUE EX /EX (really nice issue with a light radio stamp on the label...10

TONY PASS - SPRING FEVER - ATCO TEST PRESS - BLANK WHITE LABEL WITH WRITING VG+/VG+ ( nice piece of 60's pop soul in perhaps it's rarest form) 10

THE BANDWAGON - BREAKIN'DOWN THE WALLS OF HEARTACHE/DANCIN MASTER - EPIC DEMO EX/EX ( clean spanking demo copy - a little writing on the label but a top copy...10

Intruders - A nice girl like you/To be happy is the real thing TSOP EX/EX (slight bubbling on labels...other than that this is one mighty nice copy. 10

Supremes - You and Me/GLOW, GROG EX/EX (great clean 45) Nice uptempo soul record 10

PILE OF BOOTLEGS /RE ISSUES INLUDING

INVITATIONS - SKYING IN THE SNOW - OUT OF THE PAST VG+

FASINATIONS - GIRLS ARE OUT TO GET YOU - MAYFIELD VG+

THE CARLETTES - I'M GETTING TIRED - BOBBY ROBINSON VG+ (BUBBLING)

LITTLE CARL CARLTON - COMPETITION AIN'T NOTHIN - BACKBEAT VG+

JEANETTE WILLIAMS - ALL OF A SUDDEN - BACKBEAT VG+

LYNNE RANDELL - STRANGER IN MY ARMS - CSP SPECIAL PRODUCTS EX

ALL FOR 15 SOLD

Edited by melbourne eric
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic