Various Original Vinyl

Guest brummiemick

Guest brummiemick

I am just starting out building a collection and this is just the beginnings of a list of originals (which I will edit from time to time) that I am looking for

1. Freedom Train - James Carr - I have seen this on YouTube as a single on a B&C label but dont know if this is a re-issue, boot or original. According to Wiki a single was issued in 1969 but I dont know the label. Any offers?

2. My Heart's Not in it anymore - The Steinways - Oliver

3. Someday - The Tempests - I have only seen this on an LP "Would You Believe", was it released as single? May be interested in the LP.

Any other suggestion welcome

Thanks Mick

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I am just starting out building a collection and this is just the beginnings of a list of originals (which I will edit from time to time) that I am looking for

1. Freedom Train - James Carr - I have seen this on YouTube as a single on a B&C label but dont know if this is a re-issue, boot or original. According to Wiki a single was issued in 1969 but I dont know the label. Any offers?

2. My Heart's Not in it anymore - The Steinways - Oliver

3. Someday - The Tempests - I have only seen this on an LP "Would You Believe", was it released as single? May be interested in the LP.

Any other suggestion welcome

Thanks Mick

Tempests was issued on the Stardust boot/reissue label as a 45,

Don

Social source share

Freedom train came out on Goldwax 338. The other side is That's The Way Love Turned Out For Me.

Also forgot to mention UK Mojo

Mojo release has "I want to know" on the flip

Social source share

Guest brummiemick

How about answering your emails ? you was here 45mins ago.ta Ken

What's your problem? I was at work and had the browser open but I was actually doing other "work" things.

I will answer your email

Social source share

Guest brummiemick

Freedom train came out on Goldwax 338. The other side is That's The Way Love Turned Out For Me.

Also forgot to mention UK Mojo

Thanks John I assume that is a re-issue? so is the UK B&c single the "original"?

Social source share