Anouther Ebay Mugger

dthedrug

:hatsoff2: Hi All Theres seling a record or buying a record, and you tell mates you had it away whith whoever and so on, and we all no a record is worth whatever you are prepared to pay for it" however when the seller puts a price tag on it, he/she is not aiming it at me, but at the most gullible

Take a butchers at this? Item number: 320806897282 and then tell me what the value of 1 of my original B&C DEMOS, HOW MUCH IS ASKING FOR TOOTS? MAKES THE ORIGINAL PYRAMID VERSION WORTH £500?

:shhh: THIS IS WHAT A RARE RECORD LOOKS LIKE?? :g:

post-13241-0-43860500-1323399419_thumb.j :ohmy: "I KID YOU NOT" :thumbsup: DAVE

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

HI TOADY BOY :hatsoff2: I HAVE ABOUT MOST OF THE TOP REGGAE TUNES THAT WAS PUT OUT BY TROJAN/B&C SUCH AS RED RED WINE REGGAE IN YOUR JEGGAE AND SO ON HOW MANY ARE THERE AND WHICH ONES HAVE THE A ON,NO ONE NOES SOME TITLES I LEAVE AS I ONLY COLLECT THE STUFF WOULD OF PURCHASED WHEN IT COME OUT, I AM NOT A STAMP COLLECTOR, THE ONES I HAVE ARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO LOCATE, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR JAMES CARR FREEDOM TRAIN FOR 40 YEARS ON B&C AND STILL CANT FIND IT, IT'S HARDER TO FIND THAN DARE I SAY THE VOLUMES? :rofl: DAVE

PS:- THE DEMOS COME OUT 6 MONTHS BEFORE THE SURE SHOT BAGS, AND THE STAMPED DEMOS COULD BE FAKED, HOWEVER 1ST ISSUE RECORDS ON ANY B&C LABEL CAN EASY BE SPOTTED IF NOT ON THE #1 RUN.

post-13241-0-59900100-1323404350_thumb.j

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!