Current Price For

Albert Petit

• Replies 4
  • Views 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I would say around $500. This store in MN had some copies and put them up for starting bids on ebay of $500. It went through a few times with no bids, then got one bid for the starting amount of $500 once. I was waiting for them to lower the price since no one was bidding but they never did.

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

A well established popular modern oldie, which has done the rounds. In today's current market place I would pay no less than £230.00 UKP's and no more than £300.00 UKP's. Copies are not that rare, it's demand that has hi jacked the price scales. Over priced in all the concise guides also.

Social source share

Here is the 2 documented prices on Popsike - personally I would expect £350 minimum - that 's what I see it for regularly on Ebay and U S websites.

Not that easy to find but four or so years back someone was peddling copies weekly on Ebay for some weeks on a regular basis......

https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=MIND+AND++MATTER&thumbs=&currsel=&sortord=&x=17&y=7

Social source share

I would say around $500. This store in MN had some copies and put them up for starting bids on ebay of $500. It went through a few times with no bids, then got one bid for the starting amount of $500 once. I was waiting for them to lower the price since no one was bidding but they never did.

seen about 3 copies in the last week all for £300.that seems the going price.i too am wating for the price to drop,lol.

nice double sider.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!