kawakid

45S For Sale************

ALL RECS EXCELLENT COND

PM ME-PAYPAL CHEQUE -CASH-OK

POST £2

****************************************************************************************************

HERBIE HUNTER-I WAS BORN T LOVE YOU-SPARE-£200

*****************************************************************************************************

POOKIE HUDSON-THIS GETS TO ME-JAMIE-£200

***************************************************************************************************

CARL SPENCER -COVER GIRL-DEMO-£200

*****************************************************************************************************

JAMES BARNETT-KEEP ON TALKIN-FAME-£200 RARE ISSUE

****************************************************************************************************

SAPHIRES-GONNA BE BIG THING-ABC-£70

M&M-THE PHILLIE-MONEY-£20 TOP MIDTEMPO TUNE

*******************************************************************************************************

HAV NICE DAY :thumbsup::thumbup::yes: :yes: :yes::hatsoff2:

ALL RECS EXCELLENT COND

PM ME-PAYPAL CHEQUE -CASH-OK

POST £2

HERBIE HUNTER-I WAS BORN T LOVE YOU-SPARE-£200

POOKIE HUDSON-THIS GETS TO ME-JAMIE-£200

***************************************************************************************************

CARL SPENCER -COVER GIRL-DEMO-£200

JAMES BARNETT-KEEP ON TALKIN-FAME-£200 RARE ISSUE

SAPHIRES-GONNA BE BIG THING-ABC-£70

M&M-THE PHILLIE-MONEY-£20 TOP MIDTEMPO TUNE

*******************************************************************************************************

HAV NICE DAY :thumbsup::thumbup::yes: :yes: :yes::hatsoff2:

have pmd you

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.