Wanted Christmas Presents - Prices Please For Exits & A Few Others

Soulfulshoes

Now sorted on this post thanks

My mates wife is looking to buy a record or 2 him for Crimble, so these are just a few i know he`s mentioned over the past few weeks. So best prices please on. I must stress she won`t be buying all these he`s not that lucky.....Still think its a mistake to let em know how much were spending on this :wicked: So ill pass on the prices to her & whats available, i`ll get back to everyone regardless. Many thanks in advance.

1. Exits - Under the street lamp

2. Brothers guiding light - getting together

3. New Sounds - Bet you never thought about it

4. Peggy Gaines - When the boy that you love

Atb Baz :hatsoff2:

Edited by Soulfulshoes
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

My mates wife is looking to buy a record or 2 him for Crimble, so these are just a few i know he`s mentioned over the past few weeks. So best prices please on.

1. Exits - Under the street lamp

2. Brothers guiding light - getting together

3. New Sounds - Bet you never thought about it

DRRRRRR Cant think of the others just now so more to follow i guess, just these two for now!!!! Cheers.

theres three listed there lololol

moldie

Social source share

Cheers mate. Yes i know, but would prefer to buy of here if i get the right price, not sure she has any idea what to spend, so im just going to give her a selection and let her make her mind up as too how much! Will check out ebay now while i think of it. Atb Baz.

Ps. If you see a copy of Peggy gaines going let me know id like that one myself!!!!!!

These are not particularly rare records (especially the exits, which was a hit, so there's a zillion copies floating around). Try searching ebay for these titles and see what you get.

Social source share