Need To Identify A Mod/freakbeat Acetate By Hipster Image, Which Section For Soundclip?

vince ayres

• Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Vince

You could make a movie file using windows movie maker or similar software, upload it to you tube and then post the clip on here. If you don't know the process, if you send me the mp3 using PM, I'd be very happy to do it for you. Is this acetate any good? I've got a Hipster Image flexi with All For You and Little Piece of Leather on it which is a tad corny. Maybe the organist bought a Hammond and they improved?

ATB

Mike

Edited by autumnstoned
Social source share

Hi Vince

You could make a movie file using windows movie maker or similar software, upload it to you tube and then post the clip on here. If you don't know the process, if you send me the mp3 using PM, I'd be very happy to do it for you. Is this acetate any good? I've got a Hipster Image flexi with All For You and Little Piece of Leather on it which is a tad corny. Maybe the organist bought a Hammond and they improved?

ATB

Mike

hi mike, thanks for your help, can you pm your email addy and ill try to send pic and soundclip

atb vince

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!