Wanda Mcdaniels And The Ultimate Choice-Gangster Boy

Russ Vickers

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

i know it's not much help but i once pulled this out of a record box for a quid on a test pressing thanks Mr Plumb took many years to find out who it was

I sold it to Dave rippolles as an unknown and the rest is history

Unknown ?? ..did it not sound good enough to keep then :g:

But then again Dave always has a good ear and a knack of picking up things not too well known ,and turning them into the next big want :yes:

P.s

Russ .... hope it turns up for you bud :thumbsup:

Social source share

Unknown ?? ..did it not sound good enough to keep then :g:

But then again Dave always has a good ear and a knack of picking up things not too well known ,and turning them into the next big want :yes:

P.s

Russ .... hope it turns up for you bud :thumbsup:

there were no credits on the label,,,,,,,,, going back about fifteen years ago made a three thousand % profit twas nice but got sick of the lyrics to cheesy

Social source share

It was me actually Flanny. You traded with me for a copy of the Stan Martin LP. It did take me a while to find out who it was though, Mike Charlton gave me a good lead with the Pittsburg connection.

Jordi

had a senior moment seem to remember a ronnie loveman stokes as well or was that another deal sorry for the confusion

Social source share

• 2 months later...
Guest peter burke

I'm sure Dave R mentioned to me at the last Boomerang that someone turned one up recently but can't for the life of me remember who.

Pete

Social source share