The Jack Moves On Full Time

boba

So a group called the Jack Moves released a 45 (recently??? it says 2012 on the record, don't know what's up with that). The label is "full time". One of the sides is "a fool for you" which is a cover of a very obscure legends 45. They credit "the legends" under the track but put their own publishing on it. Anyone know the deal with this group and have a contact for the label? I just want the legends to get paid their mechanicals. Thanks.

Social source share

So a group called the Jack Moves released a 45 (recently??? it says 2012 on the record, don't know what's up with that). The label is "full time". One of the sides is "a fool for you" which is a cover of a very obscure legends 45. They credit "the legends" under the track but put their own publishing on it. Anyone know the deal with this group and have a contact for the label? I just want the legends to get paid their mechanicals. Thanks.

I found their website: https://fulltimerecords.us/

But there is an address but not a direct email address. Can anyone fill me in on this company (what's their deal) and give me a direct email address? thank you.

Social source share

Happy to help. Is there a different band that spells their name Ledgends?

no, it's this group that spells their name the Ledgends and they're the only group that does. It was funny when I interviewed them, I was like "why did you spell your name wrong like that?" and they were like "what?"

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

Is this the group that were on Red Ballon records as I had a nice 45 by them

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

Umm.....................The Ledgends on Red Balloon Records Los Angeles ? Could be Swifty or no? But a cracking double sider Something To Remember You By/Gotta Let You Go is. Use to play this 25 + years earlier at home, well before it was earmarked as X/O :lol: .

Regards,

Swiftnick. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

Swiftnick Are we related ? :lol:

Swifty

:lol: "Swiftnick" a labelled nickname from my school days due to my light fingered visits to the tuck shop................ :shhh: and many other shops outside of school during that era ....................and your nickname Swifty.

So sorry I had a distracted adventure - whilst not focusing on the main thread topic........... :D:P .

:thumbsup:

Edited by Nick Harrison
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Umm.....................The Ledgends on Red Balloon Records Los Angeles ? Could be Swifty or no? But a cracking double sider Something To Remember You By/Gotta Let You Go is. Use to play this 25 + years earlier at home, well before it was earmarked as X/O :lol: .

Regards,

Swiftnick. :thumbsup:

it is the ledgends on red balloon. red balloon was a chicago label but they put LA on it for some unknown reason.

Social source share

Bob , silly question but why would they do that ?

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

i have no idea, both of the label owners have passed. Maybe for tax reasons? Maybe to look like they have a bigger set of labels than they really do (like motown's mowest)? Sorry I don't know.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!