Soul.. Over 50S Nights... Is This Promo Coming

Seen a few events for over 50s all retro based, with many of us creeping towards the 50 mark and many past it, will some promoters try and make hay with this..

A broad age group on nights out for me, just the way i like it... Look at the promo below, is this the future for certain Northern promoters also... I am sure it aint the kind of promotion i would want but i guess there is a market for anything now..

Edited by little-stevie
Social source share

Can't upload the flyer for some reason, maybe not such a bad thing.. Maybe my PC rejected it, ha ha.. just click on the link..

Its called " My Generation" manchesters coolest over 50s club....

Any feedback from members on here who have been???

https://www.facebook....81673543&type=1

There is a market so i guess it makes sense..

Edited by little-stevie
Social source share

Seen a few events for over 50s all retro based, with many of us creeping towards the 50 mark and many past it, will some promoters try and make hay with this..

A broad age group on nights out for me, just the way i like it... Look at the promo below, is this the future for certain Northern promoters also... I am sure it aint the kind of promotion i would want but i guess there is a market for anything now..

Thought Manchester already had a Sunday Afternoon session pandering catering for this market ??

Tony

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!