Small List Of Northern Good Stuff

Beatin Rhythm

Hi Soul folk,

Here's a nice mixed bag of Northern good stuff worth having a look at; thank you for taking a peek.

1. I've Had It - GEORGE SMITH (Turntable)......VG++.....£175
  2. Counting On You Baby - LANDY McNEAL (Columbia white demo).....VG++.......£50
  3. You Came Into My Heart - RON & THE EMBRACERS (Spectrum).........Mint-.........£75 (The flip to this is a superb Northern/Latin instro "Latin Blood" by THE EMBRACERS, can't fail to gain admirers if played).
  4. Ain't No Need Of Crying - R.B. HUDMAN (Atlantic demo).....VG++.........£20
  5. It's What's Underneath That Counts - JUNE JACKSON (Imperial demo)......VG++.........£75
  6. Let's Go To That Lovin' Place - THE SOUL SEEKERS (Pilot).........VG++........£200
  7. Please Leave Me - DRAKE & THE EN-SOLIDS (Alteen)....Mint-....Fantastic N.Soul stormer, always in top gear.......£120
  8. I'm Looking Out For Me - THE C.O.D's (Kellmac)......VG++.......£45
  9. Hoping I'm For You And You For Me - FRICTION (Happy Beat).......Mint-.......very rare 70's crossover.........£125
  10. Look At The Boy - JEAN PLUM (UK London)......VG++..........£40
  11. New Girl - THE ACCENTS (M-Pac).....Mint-.......£20
  12. Just Be Sincere / I Don't Want To Lose You - JACKIE WILSON (Brunswick).......VG++.......two superb Northern sides......£25
  13. Music - JEANETTE WHITE (UK A&M yellow demo 1st issue)......VG++.......£85

BOOK: CENtral 1179 The Story Of Manchester's Twisted Wheel Club by KEITH RYLATT and PHIL SCOTT..........£19.95

Please phone 0161 834 7783 (10.00am - 5.15pm) if you wish to buy any of the above. Many thanks for taking the time to look.

Cheers, Carl.

Edited by Beatin
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now