mike

News: Southport Weekender - 25th Anniversary Weekender

News/Article/Feature Highlight:

For those Minehead bound next year here's the latest word on 2012's Southport Weekender Southport Weekender 48 The 25th Anniversary Party Friday 11th May - Sunday 13th May 2012 Butlins Holiday Resort, Minehead, Somerset TA24 5SH Th...

View full article

Ahhh, Tony Humphries, one of my all time favs :wub: mind you, Danny Krivit was awesome the last time he was at Southport :thumbsup: there again Frankie Knuckles :wub: but there's also David Morales :hypo: It's a shame (to me) that Louie can't double up with Kenny for the anniversary but hey ho, times have changed.

Right, that's some of the incredible d.j's out of the way, now bring on the artists :thumbup:

I simply can't wait :thumbup:

Edit: just seen Mr Scruff :thumbsup:

Edit Again: I've just had another look at the line-up & I'm getting really really excited. I want to marry them all !!! :lol:

Edited by Alison H

Hi Ali.....we're old stagers at this noe aren't we? LOL

For me it's all about Claussell, and a guy from Chicago who hasn't done the gig before............Anthony Nicholson.......

Bring it on.......

Cheers,

Mark R