Barry White Tracy All I Have Is You SORTED THANKS

jimmysoulful

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Guest kid mohair

With the greatest of respect pete s , what you rate crap does not mean to say it is crap to other ears, jimmy best of luck to you, i would personaly value it at £300..Andy.

Social source share

With the greatest of respect pete s , what you rate crap does not mean to say it is crap to other ears, jimmy best of luck to you, i would personaly value it at £300..Andy.

Not saying anyone has to agree with me.

Just saying it's crap.

Hit The Road jack rip-off crap at that.

Social source share

It always a matter of personal taste. I personally think that this one is totally weak and would not even spent a Tenner on it, but on the other side I buy records for a couple of hundreds bucks where my mates say: rubbish, put it in the dustbin not in your playbox.

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

what sort of dance would you do to this type of record.....surely not the northern dance..would it be the popcorn type where couples bop type o thing :g::rofl::lol:

dave

my recommendation would be to shake whatever god gave ya, with a smile :yes:

Social source share

crap record or not, it was only a £40 record all day long, until it went stupid on mannys auction :rofl:

It might been a 40£ record at one time but certainly not just before JM auction or the year before that auction. It was a hot record that people sold on this site, in 5 minuttes for 100-150 £. Also it sold on Ebay at higher prices. I myself sold two copies at around 300£ before JM auction. In LA where it is from, they knew it before JM and have priced it high for a long time. But it is indemand nad it is rather rare. Come on, what's the fuzz, after all it is Barry's first side! And if you are into the popcorn side of RnB it's rather good. Just very difficult for 100% NS people to catch that sound.

Social source share

this used to sell for £15.00 or £20.00 pounds in mid 80's

So the NS scene knew this for more than 25 years ago - interesting. Guess it's never going to be a NS record then, even rhough it's got the tempo. What a shame, so good.

Social source share

i have had many copies of this record in the 80's and 90's and it was never in demand as i said before no more than £15. or £20 pounds and i wouldn't pay any more now its not rare at all.

all the new kids on block think its great and rare ' but its not.

Edited by giant
Social source share

i have had many copies of this record in the 80's and 90's and it was never in demand as i said before no more than £15. or £20 pounds and i wouldn't pay any more now its rare at all.

all the new kids on block think its great and rare ' but its not.

:yes:

should have been melted down before it was released

Social source share

Look, I thought we had the understanding that we don't discuss the relative merits of 45s or prices on actual ad threads.

Whilst it's true there's no reference to this in Wants guidelines posted by Simsy [which Im about to update] I did ask in the Sales guidelines that anyone who wishes to ramble on about such things open a seperate topic in LAYB.

Closed the topic because Jimmy seems to be sorted.

ROD [forum moderator]

Social source share