Articles: Diary Of A Travelin Soul Fan by Dave Moore Part 2 of 2

Dave Moore

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just a quick aside to this article. On arrival at the Sunday gig I was given the photo Motown promo of Henry Lumpkin by Baz Simpson (Turntableterra on here). A fantastic gesture from a Mate and one that restores faith in people every now and then. The photo now hangs framed alongside the other early Motown photos in my record room. Cheers Baz.....top man!

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Hi Dave, I'm still haven't put your set list up as I've had trouble deciphering you and Dave's hand writing. I'll put more effort in and get it up and post it up here.

And if I could mention some errors - it's Samantha Goldie, not Golding and the show is Boss Action not Boss Sounds.

It was fantastic having you both in studio and very generous of you both.

Best

Samantha

Social source share

Hi Dave, I'm still haven't put your set list up as I've had trouble deciphering you and Dave's hand writing. I'll put more effort in and get it up and post it up here.

And if I could mention some errors - it's Samantha Goldie, not Golding and the show is Boss Action not Boss Sounds.

It was fantastic having you both in studio and very generous of you both.

Best

Samantha

Hi Samantha,

My apologies for the errors, it was all at little hazy towards the end of the Melbourne leg as I'm sure you can confirm! Great trip. Dave F and I had a great time at Boss Action. Hope it continues to develop for you.

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!