Northern Soul Dj's In Uk

love1scent

I am a writer and record producer of the CD Album titled "Kingdom Come Forever" with Kingdom Come Forever Records in the USA. We have release currently, in the USA and UK, a new CD Album featuring Gloria Jones, Jimmy McFarland, & The Tiaras (Not Gospel Music, But Pop/AC/Northern Soul genre.

Need to send this announcement to all the Northern Soul/Club DJ's in the UK/Europe.....Do you know of any websites that list their email addresses?..or if any site forum members has an email address list they can send to me? Any suggestions?

The CD is listed at www.kingdomcomeforever.com with Links to Kunaki Distributors for the CD Album and Links to CDBaby for the MP3 Digital album download $7.50 (free preview of each tune). Recommend the CD Album ($8.50)due to greater sound quality...plus a jewel case with front cover/photo, 2 inserts of history and credit....................loubarreto.socal@gmail.com

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest allnightandy

I am a writer and record producer of the CD Album titled "Kingdom Come Forever" with Kingdom Come Forever Records in the USA. We have release currently, in the USA and UK, a new CD Album featuring Gloria Jones, Jimmy McFarland, & The Tiaras (Not Gospel Music, But Pop/AC/Northern Soul genre.

Need to send this announcement to all the Northern Soul/Club DJ's in the UK/Europe.....Do you know of any websites that list their email addresses?..or if any site forum members has an email address list they can send to me? Any suggestions?

The CD is listed at www.kingdomcomeforever.com with Links to Kunaki Distributors for the CD Album and Links to CDBaby for the MP3 Digital album download $7.50 (free preview of each tune). Recommend the CD Album ($8.50)due to greater sound quality...plus a jewel case with front cover/photo, 2 inserts of history and credit....................loubarreto.socal@gmail.com

Great free plug !
Social source share

Well put Chalky, for what it's worth Lou dropped me a mail asking best way to contact DJs and radio shows etc and I pointed him in this direction. He also asked about a vinyl release for the toons which I said 7" would be best so hopefully we will get that in 2012. I see no problem in his plugging it here to the very people most likely to buy it.

The tracks are great and well worth the money, I'm sure this is dealt with on another forum, so go check it out. Btw, when did Dave Godin masquerade as Jimmy McFarland? I'll get my coat......

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!