Pendulum Club

spike1

My recollection is really hazy as it was only a couple of times.

Think I went upstairs and room was pretty narrow and not that big. Wasn't it next to that white cinema?

Also I think it was on a weekday. As you say mainly soul but odd pop record. Lot of Motown.

My mate took me on back of SX200 and I think there was this rockers cafe [black Cat maybe - can't remember] just down the street and as we were going back to Hazel Grove we got a bit of hassle.

If I knew we were going to be talking about it 40 odd years down the line I woulda paid more attention!

ROD

Great venue. I first heard Chris Hamilton I've Got to Have Your Love and the Marvelettes Only Your Love Can Save Me there.

Would love to attend a reunion.

Social source share

Guest bury masonic

Oh to have been as avid a photo taker as I am now as I would definitely have some shots of everyone that's posted!! It did prompt me to look for anything 'soulie' at all and only managed to find one photo of myself taken in 1973...that badge took me ages to embroider by hand!

Although Browns in Levenshulme was my first introduction to any sort of club scene back in 1968 Pendulum will always be my favourite soul club.......first went to the one in Hardman Street....memorable for me as that was my maiden name but much preferred the scruffy basement, concrete floor? and swigging bottles of Newcastle Brown.....after way too much home brew!!

At the time most of the folk I knew were local from Manchester, Stockport, Bury, etc but strange to think that I've since met many of you guys posting on here in the last ten years or so!! One of my best friends married Dave White and can see her now sitting near the decks with him......both are now happily re-married........ another went out with Martyn Ellis for a while......in fact I spent my 18th birthday out in Manchester with them both then went to the Mecca the next night......having to pretend to be married to get in a B&B...how times have changed!

Lots of familiar names and loads of clubs mentioned that I used to frequent.......does anyone on here remember the Keystone...I think it was somewhere in a Salford precinct but never yet found anyone who went there or can remember who ran it..... happy days.......

I still have a Pendulum tee shirt that Barry gave me at the Birch in Ashton a few years ago...not quite sure why he had them done...... will always have very fond memories of Pendulum and the characters that used to go, so many of whom are sadly in the great soul club in the sky.................thanks for bringing back the memories.....Linda x

ME & MY SISTER ANGELA (THIS IS SHEILA BY THE WAY) USED TO GO TO THE KEYSTONE REGULARLY!

OUR MAIDEN NME WAS DAMER, IF ANYONE REMEMBERS US! WE ALWAYS HAD A GREAT TIME THERE, ALTHOUGH AS DERECK SAID,IT WASNT ALL SOUL MUSIC.

THE TWO RECORDS THAT HAVE STAYED IN MY MEMORY FROM THERE, WERE,"NEXT IN LINE " HOAGY LANDS &"OUT ON THE FLOOR" DOBIE GRAY.THERE USED TO BE A BLOKE THERE CALLED "JED" NEVER KNEW HIS SURNAME,

JUST REMEMBER HIM DANCING TO THOSE RECORDS SWINGING HIS "MULLET" HAIR & CLAPPING FURIOUSLY!

WE WERE FROM CRUMPSALL THEN, BUT USED TO FREQUENT SALFORD PUBS & CLUBS.

THE YOUTH CLUB WE WENT TO WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER "NORTH SALFORD YOUTH CLUB" WAS ONE OF OUR FIRST FORAYS INTO NORTHERN SOUL,"FUNKY STREET" "I SPY" & " NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK" OH! HAPPY DAYS!

Social source share

ME & MY SISTER ANGELA (THIS IS SHEILA BY THE WAY) USED TO GO TO THE KEYSTONE REGULARLY!

OUR MAIDEN NME WAS DAMER, IF ANYONE REMEMBERS US! WE ALWAYS HAD A GREAT TIME THERE, ALTHOUGH AS DERECK SAID,IT WASNT ALL SOUL MUSIC.

THE TWO RECORDS THAT HAVE STAYED IN MY MEMORY FROM THERE, WERE,"NEXT IN LINE " HOAGY LANDS &"OUT ON THE FLOOR" DOBIE GRAY.THERE USED TO BE A BLOKE THERE CALLED "JED" NEVER KNEW HIS SURNAME,

JUST REMEMBER HIM DANCING TO THOSE RECORDS SWINGING HIS "MULLET" HAIR & CLAPPING FURIOUSLY!

THE YOUTH CLUB WE WENT TO WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER "NORTH SALFORD YOUTH CLUB" WAS ONE OF OUR FIRST FORAYS INTO NORTHERN SOUL,"FUNKY STREET" "I SPY" & " NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK" OH! HAPPY DAYS!

his name was ged hodgin and couldnt dance that good, he was with us salford locals
Social source share

There was a previous Pendulum at Hardman Street, off Deansgate - upstairs over the Victoria Pub. thats from the newspaper clipping. mark

does anyone on here remember the Keystone...I think it was somewhere in a Salford precinct ....Linda

Bloody Nora, I never thought I'd see the Keystone mentioned anywhere, very fond memories-even though I never went in. Tony

the keystone was a pub wasnt it

all from the comfort of your own keyboard...

Once I'd located this amazingly brilliant blog - bang went another nights best laid plans

https://pubs-of-manchester.blogspot.com

post-1224-0-76857900-1326316979_thumb.jp

Victoria, Hardman Street. © Frank Heaton/Neil Hardman

This 1968 photo from the Image Collection shows the Victoria Hotel on Hardman Street looking east towards Deansgate. Joddrell Street to the left and much of Hardman Street has been swallowed up by the huge Spinningfields development, and the Victoria Hotel has also made way. The Victoria was home to Old Fashioned Love Band, a Jazz/big band group and BBC Radio Manchester broadcast a show from the pub in 1972.

post-1224-0-51514600-1326316993_thumb.jp

Keystone, Market Way, Salford, 1990. © deltrems at flickr.

The Keystone was originally meant to be called "The Dollies" but owners Tetley decided to name this octagonal-shaped lock-up pub on Market Way on the Precinct. Over two floors it had roaring twenties dcor downstairs with keystone cops black and white films on screens. Up the spiral staircase took you to a disco area. By 1984 the decoration had changed to 1940s style. Burtonwood took the Keystone in 1992 but a couple of years later it was closed, and then demolished by 1998.

derek

Social source share

Guest bury masonic

I WENT ALL THE TIME TO THE KEYSTONE MY NAME IS BERNIE SMALLWOOD

Is that the same Bernie who lived off Regent Road,Budgie,s mate???

Social source share

all from the comfort of your own keyboard...

Once I'd located this amazingly brilliant blog - bang went another nights best laid plans

https://pubs-of-manchester.blogspot.com

post-1224-0-76857900-1326316979_thumb.jp

Victoria, Hardman Street. © Frank Heaton/Neil Hardman

This 1968 photo from the Image Collection shows the Victoria Hotel on Hardman Street looking east towards Deansgate. Joddrell Street to the left and much of Hardman Street has been swallowed up by the huge Spinningfields development, and the Victoria Hotel has also made way. The Victoria was home to Old Fashioned Love Band, a Jazz/big band group and BBC Radio Manchester broadcast a show from the pub in 1972.

post-1224-0-51514600-1326316993_thumb.jp

Keystone, Market Way, Salford, 1990. © deltrems at flickr.

The Keystone was originally meant to be called "The Dollies" but owners Tetley decided to name this octagonal-shaped lock-up pub on Market Way on the Precinct. Over two floors it had roaring twenties dcor downstairs with keystone cops black and white films on screens. Up the spiral staircase took you to a disco area. By 1984 the decoration had changed to 1940s style. Burtonwood took the Keystone in 1992 but a couple of years later it was closed, and then demolished by 1998.

derek

Derek,

I know Manchester in the 1968 was a bit black and white and well behind London but we did have Ford Cortinas and Anglias not Model T Fords and all walking around in DMob suits(well not all of us) .

The Victoria pub was a new building mid 60's just behind the evening news building. I think someone got stabbed on a night in there that's why it moved to the MSG.

Regards

Brian

Edited by bri. phill
Social source share

north salford youth was ordsall boys school and i went their as well with sammy turnbull ,dave silcock, budgie, wogger to name a few and i went toall the other youth clubs in salford peter green and reggies being the best for music.do you stil do niters ??
Social source share

Guest proudlove

Barry has sent me some copies of bits and pieces from the Pendulum....Every Friday with DJs Barry Tasker andfeaturing our New resident DJ Richard Searling!!........Adm 25p

Social source share

Guest proudlove

bloody ell not heard that name for yonks....didn't he come from Stockport---Proudlove on here will remember him

Are you thinking of Brian Lear mate....

Social source share

Guest bury masonic

north salford youth was ordsall boys school and i went their as well with sammy turnbull ,dave silcock, budgie, wogger to name a few and i went toall the other youth clubs in salford peter green and reggies being the best for music.do you stil do niters ??

the north salford we went to was in lower broughton gt.cheetham st. went to peter greens & reggies i think!

remember sammy from Salford rugby club. not keen on alnighters these days,the spirits willing but the flesh is weak!

Social source share

the north salford we went to was in lower broughton gt.cheetham st. went to peter greens & reggies i think!

remember sammy from Salford rugby club. not keen on alnighters these days,the spirits willing but the flesh is weak!

your right ordsall was south salford, so youre now a light weight soulie?????
Social source share

Guest bury masonic

your right ordsall was south salford, so youre now a light weight soulie?????

no! we are always out & about! I have sent you a pm.
Social source share

Guest roundtree

Yes he had a flat on the A6 near Heaton Moor lights , quite a character , dont know if he,s still about .

Jez are you thinking of Brian Lear ?

Social source share

most clubs n pubs in Salford played soul back then. The Keystone was great, but a tad fruity to say the least! The Cattle Market was even fruitier, with tales of the dj complete with dj box being launched down the stairs one nite! Even Salford Rugby club has Dougie James soul trian on a tues.

Social source share

Hi Bernie, your name rings a distant bell, do you know the Warburtons-Walt & Ricky, lived on Newury st. before moving to Holcombe Close ??

Sammy Turnbull also rings a bell, pretty sure I was at St. Clements with Dave Silcock.

Some of the Salford Youth Clubs I remember

North Salford-pretty much opposite Broughton Baths

Peter Greens- was on Silk Street estate I think...

Whit Lane.

Cromwell road.

Can't remember Reggies-where was that ??

and of course, you must have done The Pembroke Halls :D

ATB

Tony

Social source share

Hi Bernie, your name rings a distant bell, do you know the Warburtons-Walt & Ricky, lived on Newury st. before moving to Holcombe Close ??

Sammy Turnbull also rings a bell, pretty sure I was at St. Clements with Dave Silcock.

Some of the Salford Youth Clubs I remember

North Salford-pretty much opposite Broughton Baths

Peter Greens- was on Silk Street estate I think...

Whit Lane.

Cromwell road.

Can't remember Reggies-where was that ??

and of course, you must have done The Pembroke Halls :D

ATB

Tony

walt was in my class at ordsall secondary trafford rd ,i know ricky and their sister angela. Reggies was on the height opposite to king street youth club. I was a bit wild when i was younger my other friends were all from ordsall dansons ,moss's,pollocks ,pollards and most people from ordsall .Me and the wife just do the niters with the odd soulnite/sunday if you do niters you will have seen us most people know us as Bernie &Marie .We are not out this w/end got bills to pay and i've bought to many records so it's BURNLEY ON THE 14TH AND rADCLIFFE ON THE 28TH so if your there come over.
Social source share

walt was in my class at ordsall secondary trafford rd ,i know ricky and their sister angela. Reggies was on the height opposite to king street youth club. I was a bit wild when i was younger my other friends were all from ordsall dansons ,moss's,pollocks ,pollards and most people from ordsall .Me and the wife just do the niters with the odd soulnite/sunday if you do niters you will have seen us most people know us as Bernie &Marie .We are not out this w/end got bills to pay and i've bought to many records so it's BURNLEY ON THE 14TH AND rADCLIFFE ON THE 28TH so if your there come over.

Strewth! There's some names there to strike fear in the faint hearted! Edited by bedge
Social source share

To me the the epitome of underground (literally) northern club culture.

Sweaty, cramped atmosphere characterised by walls dripping with condesation when it was at it's hottest. Bottles of Newcastle Brown behind the bar

First when in '72 and continued throughout until it closed.

Barry Tasker was certainly an underestimated DJ but Richard, in my opinion, enhanced the club's reputation when he joined.

For what ever reason I always specifically associate the Pendelum with Mr Flood's Party, Duke Browner and Christine Cooper.

Great times at a top venue.

Social source share

• 5 years later...

Purely by chance I was looking through a variety of old record boxes that I had stashed away (for future use) when I noticed some old cloth badges stuck onto the underside of the lid. Whether I hadn't noticed them before or had done and over time had simply forgotten all about them I don't know?

Was this Pendulum Soul Manchester cloth badge (approx 3.5" diameter) originally made whilst the club was still operating or was it a later type thing?

Derek

5a4e9d14bc9b2_PendulumSoulManchesterclothbadge.thumb.jpg.3e486756eac508fafa5b7bec80910f72.jpg

Social source share

Happy days. sometimes after it finished i would end up with Barry Robinsonon going to girls house in Ardwick or another in Miles Platting , then going back to his house in Levenshulme. I can always remember his mum making us breakfast in the morning saying "you two look a bit rough this morning, must have been a good night out, not knowing that we hadn, t been to sleep at all.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

19 hours ago, Derek Pearson said:

Purely by chance I was looking through a variety of old record boxes that I had stashed away (for future use) when I noticed some old cloth badges stuck onto the underside of the lid. Whether I hadn't noticed them before or had done and over time had simply forgotten all about them I don't know?

Was this Pendulum Soul Manchester cloth badge (approx 3.5" diameter) originally made whilst the club was still operating or was it a later type thing?

Derek

5a4e9d14bc9b2_PendulumSoulManchesterclothbadge.thumb.jpg.3e486756eac508fafa5b7bec80910f72.jpg

Strangely, when Pete's dad died and we were sorting out his box of old army cap badges, mess cutlery etc in the bottom of the box we found one of these patches - Pete can't remember ever owning it and always hated patches (maybe someone gave it him and he chucked it out but Norman snaffled it as he was a right hoarder when it came to things like old bearings, mercury switches, bits of clocks, radio valves - and evidently northern soul patches). Dx

Dx

Edited by DaveNPete
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2012 at 00:10, Miss3 G's said:

Oh to have been as avid a photo taker as I am now as I would definitely have some shots of everyone that's posted!! It did prompt me to look for anything 'soulie' at all and only managed to find one photo of myself taken in 1973...that badge took me ages to embroider by hand!

Although Browns in Levenshulme was my first introduction to any sort of club scene back in 1968 Pendulum will always be my favourite soul club.......first went to the one in Hardman Street....memorable for me as that was my maiden name but much preferred the scruffy basement, concrete floor? and swigging bottles of Newcastle Brown.....after way too much home brew!!

At the time most of the folk I knew were local from Manchester, Stockport, Bury, etc but strange to think that I've since met many of you guys posting on here in the last ten years or so!! One of my best friends married Dave White and can see her now sitting near the decks with him......both are now happily re-married........ another went out with Martyn Ellis for a while......in fact I spent my 18th birthday out in Manchester with them both then went to the Mecca the next night......having to pretend to be married to get in a B&B...how times have changed!

Lots of familiar names and loads of clubs mentioned that I used to frequent.......does anyone on here remember the Keystone...I think it was somewhere in a Salford precinct but never yet found anyone who went there or can remember who ran it..... happy days.......

I still have a Pendulum tee shirt that Barry gave me at the Birch in Ashton a few years ago...not quite sure why he had them done...... will always have very fond memories of Pendulum and the characters that used to go, so many of whom are sadly in the great soul club in the sky.................thanks for bringing back the memories.....Linda x

Keystone Cops In Salford - Used To Go With " Honest Jed " To Meet His Supplier ! , I Also Recall Going To BROWNS In Levenshulme ( Had To Ge Past The Bikers From The TEN TEN  ) To Get The Bus . As The Wheel Shut Down We Attended The Pendulum It Was Near The " Manchester News " Building Just Above The VICTORIA PUB , I Recall Trying To Purchase " The O'Jays - I'm So Glad I Found You" U.k. Demo But DAVE WHITE Would Not Part With It .

Social source share

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 14:28, David Meikle said:

I’m sure I met everyone in Ricks 8th January 2012 post.....last image....except for Alf Billingham.

Does anyone know what happened to them all?

Good to know that Zan reached his 60th!

Zan Has Been At MATCHYS Charity Soul Do ( Heart Foundation ) In Rochdale 2016 & 17 Along With Many Faces  , Matchy Is Still Here There And Everywhere ! .

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Only my opinion, but for me, the best little soul club ever. Went from late 72 onwards, train from Oldham there and back, along with the other Oldham kids, plus Linda Spencer, Kath Whicker, Stuart Cosgrave and Pat, all who got on at Rochdale. I was absolutely devastated to come home on leave from the Navy one weekend, only to find it'd closed for good. Friday nights were never the same again.

Mad Malcolm? Sweet Jesus, what a character. Like a Cat9 hurricane crossed with a whirling dervish. Thing was, when you took the time to actually speak with him, he was one of the nicest guys you'd hope to meet. Bit of a gentle giant.

Happy days indeed.

Social source share

1 hour ago, Joey said:

Only my opinion, but for me, the best little soul club ever. Went from late 72 onwards, train from Oldham there and back, along with the other Oldham kids, plus Linda Spencer, Kath Whicker, Stuart Cosgrave and Pat, all who got on at Rochdale. I was absolutely devastated to come home on leave from the Navy one weekend, only to find it'd closed for good. Friday nights were never the same again.

Mad Malcolm? Sweet Jesus, what a character. Like a Cat9 hurricane crossed with a whirling dervish. Thing was, when you took the time to actually speak with him, he was one of the nicest guys you'd hope to meet. Bit of a gentle giant.

Happy days indeed.

were you in submarines ?

Social source share

Used To Go To The First Pendulum With Others From HYDE - Paul Pleva -Trev Hooley( Docker )- Les Jenkinson - Roy Brown - Howard Daniels - Alan Birket - Pewit( Pete ) - Pete( From Dukinfield ) - David Ball -  Denis ? - Vinney & Angela O'Hagen  , I Can Still Visualize " Harry Smith "From DENTON  Dancing ( No Shirt On ) To " Sonny Stitt -Wade In The Water " ? .

We Would Meet Up With Other  " WHeelies " Like Trevor De Lacey  - Gilly - Big Charlie Staney - Barbra Sweeny - Joey Everside - Les Rushton - Not Shure If Gordon Thompson Was Still With Us Then ?? , Plus Faces From The " Top Twenty -Holinwood  Clarence Ect .

Social source share

35 minutes ago, back street blue said:

Still in touch with Mick Malone, Ronnie Hanley, Scally, Ces, Pete Wright, Chaddy and Carl Robb :thumbsup:

Did You Know " Pete Gilks & Sharky " Or Gaz Thomas - Steve Mellmore ( Melly ) - Andy Reedy - Little Mo - Alan ( SOUL ) , Ronnie Hanley DJ at OSRAM Soul Club !  Found Him One Nite At The RITZ Mid To Late 1980's ( Thought He Was  O.D. ) He Came Around Two Hours Latter " Dropped Some More Gear " Then Was Up Danci'n For The Rest Of The Session ?? .  " You Can't Keep A Good Man Down "- James & Bobby Purify ! .

Edited by earlvandykes6
After Thought
Social source share

1 minute ago, earlvandykes6 said:

Did You Know " Pete Gilks & Sharky " Or Gaz Thomas - Steve Mellmore ( Melly ) - Andy Reedy - Little Mo - Alan ( SOUL ) , Ronnie Hanley DJ at OSRAM Soul Club !  Found Him One Nite At The RITZ Mid To Late 1980's ( Thought He Was  O.D. ) He Came Around Two Hours Latter " Dropped Some More Gear " Then Was Up Danci'n For The Rest Of The Session ?? .

.....all of the above mate!!

Went to Sharky's funeral (2000 ish)....still in touch with Melly, ..............Andy Reedy and Alan Massey DJ in Manchester area........Ronnie's not missed a weekend since '74 and is a resident at Swinton :thumbsup:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎24‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 08:15, Funky 4 Corners said:

Barry Tasker, who was the top Soul guy in Manchester at the time (and probably still so!) gave me this T shirt over 20 years ago. It's been proudly worn on three continents! The membership card must be '71 or '72 as I was born in Oct '50.

pendulum1.jpg

pendulum2.jpg

pendulum3.jpg

Nice Input Keith ! Do You Recognise The Guy On The Right ( Ex Wheelie ) in the avatar ? .   

IMG_0997.JPG

Social source share

2 hours ago, Paul r said:

Is that "Joe from Oldham"? I knew you from the Casino, then bumped into you again in the beer queue on the old Ark Royal!

Ha, yeah, that's me. Guilty as charged! I remember the meeting in the beer queue on the Ark. Must have been what, 78? A lifetime ago! Maybe two!

Social source share

On 1/21/2018 at 15:09, earlvandykes6 said:

Used To Go To The First Pendulum With Others From HYDE - Paul Pleva -Trev Hooley( Docker )- Les Jenkinson - Roy Brown - Howard Daniels - Alan Birket - Pewit( Pete ) - Pete( From Dukinfield ) - David Ball -  Denis ? - Vinney & Angela O'Hagen  , I Can Still Visualize " Harry Smith "From DENTON  Dancing ( No Shirt On ) To " Sonny Stitt -Wade In The Water " ? .

We Would Meet Up With Other  " WHeelies " Like Trevor De Lacey  - Gilly - Big Charlie Staney - Barbra Sweeny - Joey Everside - Les Rushton - Not Shure If Gordon Thompson Was Still With Us Then ?? , Plus Faces From The " Top Twenty -Holinwood  Clarence Ect .

do you mean alan birkhead from hattersley (not birket)

Social source share

19 hours ago, mark b said:

do you mean alan birkhead from hattersley (not birket)

Hi Mark , Can't Recall The Last Time We Spoke ? , Sometime After Tony & Janet Jackson Stopped Doing " The Greatstone "- I Did A Couple Of Spots There ! I Recall a Couple Of Your Spots -Think Budgie Did ?  , Went Down A Month Or So Back , Mainly Cause " Les Hare " Was Doing a Spot " .   Adrian Had Some Of The " Black Bee " Guys Doing Spots , And Yes AL Birkhead ( Not Birket - Sorry Al ) Driving Gloves - Capri - And Always Records In Hand !  .

IMG_1113.JPG

Social source share

On 05/01/2018 at 12:42, nrc said:

Happy days. sometimes after it finished i would end up with Barry Robinsonon going to girls house in Ardwick or another in Miles Platting , then going back to his house in Levenshulme. I can always remember his mum making us breakfast in the morning saying "you two look a bit rough this morning, must have been a good night out, not knowing that we hadn, t been to sleep at all.

Barry Robinson, r.i.p. now that name counjers up some memories,  he was commonly referred to as Barry big eyes!  Was close friends to Ian from Huddersfield  and Laney from Rochdale. He used to come over to the soul nights at the Albion pub in new street Huddersfield  mid week,always dressed immaculately ,brogues, parallels, blazer or jacket with a woven badge on the breast pocket. Not sure if it was the Torch or Twisted wheel.Always set the bar for northern soul attire. Happy times Regards Fred. 

On 05/01/2018 at 12:42, nrc said:

Social source share

On 21/01/2018 at 15:09, earlvandykes6 said:

Gordon Thompson r.i.p. used to see him a lot in Rowntrees sound. If I remember correctly his fav sound was that's alright by Ed Crook. Everytime I hear this sound I think of  Gordon. Happy days.                                  All the best Fred.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

37 minutes ago, Mr Fred said:

Barry Robinson, r.i.p. now that name counjers up some memories,  he was commonly referred to as Barry big eyes!  Was close friends to Ian from Huddersfield  and Laney from Rochdale. He used to come over to the soul nights at the Albion pub in new street Huddersfield  mid week,always dressed immaculately ,brogues, parallels, blazer or jacket with a woven badge on the breast pocket. Not sure if it was the Torch or Twisted wheel.Always set the bar for northern soul attire. Happy times Regards Fred. 

Aah, Barry Bigeyes. Now THERE was a character! Ian and Laney? I knew them both well. Actually ran into them both again several times in the 90s at Blackburn 'Niters. If you bump into either of 'em, give them my very best regards. Good people. 

(Joey from Oldham).

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!