All New Cd Swap ! - Deep, Sweet & Group Soul

s7oul

It's been a while since the last one so time to get compiling again ! We've already had interest from some of the old duffers from the last one, but this is open to anyone on Soul Source who wants to play.

Usual rules apply, i.e. only participate if you are prepared to put together and mail your own compilation. Other than that please feel free to make it as broad as possible across the decades / genres; as long as it's Soulful.

Please PM me with your address if interested.

Cheers

Pat Biggerstaff

Edited by s7oul
Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What is the criteria? and how long do you have to burn and post, not done one of these swaps for couple of years or so. Plus I am often away from home most of the week :g:

Hi Chalky

Whatever you like / think fits into the Deep Sweet & Group genre's, you can be as flexible as you like.

No time limit but 4 - 5 weeks should hopefully be enough. Some people are already to go but others will take longer.

Hope this helps, please PM me with your address if you want to play. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Pat

Edited by s7oul
Social source share

Hi Chalky

Whatever you like / think fits into the Deep Sweet & Group genre's, you can be as flexible as you like.

No time limit but 4 - 5 weeks should hopefully be enough. Some people are already to go but others will take longer.

Hope this helps, please PM me with your address if you want to play. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Pat

I'll give this one a miss Pat, I don't treacly have time to go through records etc and sort deep/sweet/group. If it was anything goes across the board could have managed that one. Maybe next time.

Social source share

I'll give this one a miss Pat, I don't treacly have time to go through records etc and sort deep/sweet/group.  If it was anything goes across the board could have managed that one.  Maybe next time.

Chalky, I'd be more than happy with an anything goes CD and I'm sure the others would have no objections, so please give it a go.Meanwhile must get back to digging through my Nana Mouskouri collection

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!