Yorkshire Ider Club Halifax

BIG BIG THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO ATTENDED THROW THE YEAR BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO DEEJAYED BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO BIG UPPED THE GIG IT IS A GREAT PLACE IT HAS A GREAT DANCE FLOOR AND IT WAS A GREAT PLACE IN THE 90;S . SADLY IT WAS THE LAST GREAT NIGHT OF MOTOWN AND ATLANTIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE WAS BACK FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THOUGHT WE WOULDNT PLAY DIANA ROSS WE DID, AND I AND OTHERS DANCED THOSE OF YOU THOUGHT WE WOULDNT PLAY COMMERCIAL WE DID IT WAS A WELCOME CHANGE FOR ALL GREAT NIGHT GREAT PEOPLE.

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW POSS HAVE ONE IN SUMMER BUT DEFF IN DECEMBER IT TAKES A LOT TO SORT OUT THOUGH SO PLEASE BE PATIAENT , WOULD BE NICE IF EQUIPMENT WAS UPGRADED IT IS STILL IN THE NINETIES FOR QUALITY !!!!!!, THAT WAS MY BUG BEAR.

SAME/SIMILAR FORMAT ND NOW IM WORKING WILL SORT OUT FLYERS PROPERLY, AFTER ALL IM IN THE PRINT INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

YOU CAN STILL CONTACT ME AT JONATHANGIBSON@blueyonder.co.uk or gibbysoul ebay or number at mo07517263017 will have a comp phone but will still keep the old pay and go mob going. Love the Soul Luv the scene. gibby

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Got to agree the last night was great and nice to see a good crowd in as well.

Thanks to Gibby for inviting Av & Me to Dj there during 2011.

Having been priveleged to have Djed their during the 90s and also attended during the 90s - I will always have fond memories of the happy times spent there.

Pete

Social source share

Gibby

Thanks for the invite to dj on more then one occasion it was always a pleasure.Great to see it sent off in style & hope you'll be able to revive it at some stage.Thought the format has a lot of mileage in the future?

Well done for carrying the torch for forward think night's.

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert