The Classics - So Glad That I Found You - Yan G For Sale

Pete S

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Very tricky to find, only ever had one spare copy -that went to his royal highness Tim Brown for a couple of grand around 8 10 years ago.. This really is a strange label with a very diverse style of music indeed ! Am positive the label font was slightly different on the two copies when i compared them - will check it later.

Social source share

Very tricky to find, only ever had one spare copy -that went to his royal highness Tim Brown for a couple of grand around 8 10 years ago.. This really is a strange label with a very diverse style of music indeed ! Am positive the label font was slightly different on the two copies when i compared them - will check it later.

everything else on the label is jazz right? I'm trying to think of another soul record and I can't.

Social source share

everything else on the label is jazz right? I'm trying to think of another soul record and I can't.

I'll pull out what i got Bob ,vaguely remember one of the "trio" 45's on the light blue colouring logo being r/b ,northerny ,now if it's soul is another matter,like you say mostly jazz,bit of classical ,the odd organ instro.

Social source share

I'll pull out what i got Bob ,vaguely remember one of the "trio" 45's on the light blue colouring logo being r/b ,northerny ,now if it's soul is another matter,like you say mostly jazz,bit of classical ,the odd organ instro.

you might be thinking of the paul mitchell trio on P&L? I remember there was some northern interest in it for like a second.

Social source share

at a guess andy is on about the jimmy ed trio on yan-g

Yes quite right young man ,took me 2 hours to find the twatting thing ! Baby,baby ,oh Baby -actually a ok R+B/ organ driven dancer /jazz flip i think fairly common but sounds better now for some reason than it did 20 years ago.. Aye the Lennie Lyn has something in a odd kinda way.. how does the numbering work on this label Bob it seems to be all to cock ?

Yes the Paul Mitchell you mention i got that ,along with others on that label ,infact did it come out twice on diff colours or a diff flip ? i'm deffinately not spending hours looking for those !

Social source share