Return Of Manchester Ritz All-Dayer March 25

Following a massive refurbishment by HMV, am pleased to confirm the return of the legendary Manchester Ritz All-Dayer.

Sunday March 25, 3pm till 11pm, in what is now known as the HMV Ritz Ballroom.

This was planned for last July and had to be cancelled when HMV took over the building. They have done a

wonderful job and the old place now looks superb.

There is now a second room downstairs, wish I had that facility when I promoted the Heart Of England Soul Club All-Dayers at The Ritz from 1975 to 1980.

The upstairs ballroom will feature original Ritz All-Dayer DJ's -

IAN LEVINE - COLIN CURTIS - NEIL RUSHTON -RICHARD SEARLING - JOHN MANSHIP

playing those original Ritz bouncy dancefllor anthems - Northern/Jazz Funk/Disco Soul - from 1975 to 1980

& the new room downstairs will feature New Skool Soul, Soulful Dance & Jazz with DJ's

COLIN CURTIS - SOUL KANDI - MIKE STEPHENS - RALPH TEE - TONY COONEY - ROGER WILLIAMS - NEIL RUSHTON

Advance Tickets £10, Pay On The Door £15

To purchase Advance Tickets Online go to - www.soulvation.biz

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Mick Holdsworth lending me his Media Sound acetate of Tom Moulton remix of "It Really Hurts Me Girl" - The Carstairs to play on the Day.

Is full on vocal remix, competely different and much better than the Tom Moulton remix of the track which I released on Inferno way back when, and was done by Tom at the same time as mix that came out on Inferno. .

Social source share

hi Neil and all other event promoters

due to over the top promotion do have to keep on top of event news etc in the "all about the soul" forum

to do this we only allow frontpage articles to be highlighted

so in future if do have any event news that feel is worthwhile for posting on front page or in the "all about the soul" forum

can you use the standard news submission

thanks

mike

above is what have posted on other similar posts

this must be about the fifth event post one in last 3 days that had to comment and close

it has been shown time and time again on here that this such a setup is needed otherwise this forum just gets flooded by over the top event promotion

ask all members wishing to post worthwhile event news to assist by reading the blog entry and then following the procedure

Social source share