Football Fans Sponsors Wanted For New Manchester Youth Team

My son has roped me into trying to put a Under 17's Youth Team together for next season 2012/13 which I'm happy to do but when you start to look into all the red tape and costs involved the prospect of getting it off the ground becomes very much a challenge which I enjoy so here goes, we have some quality players ready to sign up but we are looking for support from a financial perspective to fund the basics of course player registration and weekly subs will cover some of the exspence towards kit's, training stuff, pitch fees, nets, corner flags, water bottles etc. and no doubt Dad will top up and cover costs where I can.

Looking for team sponsors and any donations to help get this thing moving, just trying to do something good for a group of lads who just want to play football, set up fees approx to get started is around £1,000. with registration fees from the players we will be about £450.00 towards this, so if there is any football mad record dealers, promoters or secret millionaires out there who maybe able to help then please get in touch via PM here of email - bicknellmark@aol.com

Regards and thanks - Mark Bicknell - Hazelhurst Lions Under 17's FC.

post-1475-0-26215200-1326636465_thumb.jp

post-1475-0-14671500-1326636557_thumb.jp

post-1475-0-04461700-1326877998_thumb.jp

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Mark,

your three biggest costs will be the pitch, kit and you will need to look into insurance as well. With them being Juniors your coach/manger will probably have to have a CRB check as well, I know all referees have to have one now. It might be worth asking you local FA regarding this or any other questions and they may have some grants going as well.

It might be worth asking a pub or club, I know they are under 17 but the pub might have a room you can use, or corner of a bar and if the landlord is going to get 30 players plus family back he might chip in with sponsorship and food etc after the game.

Good luck.

Social source share

Hi Mark,

your three biggest costs will be the pitch, kit and you will need to look into insurance as well. With them being Juniors your coach/manger will probably have to have a CRB check as well, I know all referees have to have one now. It might be worth asking you local FA regarding this or any other questions and they may have some grants going as well.

It might be worth asking a pub or club, I know they are under 17 but the pub might have a room you can use, or corner of a bar and if the landlord is going to get 30 players plus family back he might chip in with sponsorship and food etc after the game.

Good luck.

Thanks Chalky, everything you mention above has been covered and looked into in terms of pitch costs, coach, kit cost, public liability insurance is tied in with the FA when you sign up to the Manchester branch and only cost about £21.00 per season, the coaches we could use are all CRB checked and have the coaching badges etc. I'm doing the FA First Aid course and Jacqui my wife will be Club Child Welfare Officer as she works in education and is CRB checked already but you have to also have the FA check which she will get as she already holds it for education in our area.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!