Baby Huey Just Being Careful Shann 73924

Donkit

Just seen this on Tim Browns Auction. My question is "is it that rare on this label" ?

Baby Huey Just Being Careful Shann 73924 VG+ 300

So very, very rare. 1st label before USA, I doubt there are more than a couple of other copies in the land. It is worn but if this storming dancer is your thing then you will wait a long time to see another.

Edited by donkit
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just seen this on Tim Browns Auction. My question is "is it that rare on this label" ?

Baby Huey Just Being Careful Shann 73924 VG+ 300

So very, very rare. 1st label before USA, I doubt there are more than a couple of other copies in the land. It is worn but if this storming dancer is your thing then you will wait a long time to see another.

Hi Don

Definitely rarer than USA but regarding copies ...i don't think its mega rare on SHANN ?

Not sure about the history of the record and the reasoning for it,but there seems to be copies around that had the label SHANN with marker through it,which would imply some sort of dispute issue ??

Tis a cracking piece of dance floor material though eh :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hi Don

Definitely rarer than USA but regarding copies ...i don't think its mega rare on SHANN ?

Not sure about the history of the record and the reasoning for it,but there seems to be copies around that had the label SHANN with marker through it,which would imply some sort of dispute issue ??

Tis a cracking piece of dance floor material though eh :thumbsup:

Hi Nev,

I've seen quite a few with SHANN crossed out and USA written on the label that's why I was wondering as to rarity ? As you say " Tis a cracking piece of dance floor material "

atb

Don

Social source share

I've got one and seen them for sale on here for about £160 odd. All seem to have the USA pen marker both sides - a clean one must be rare? Also I thought it was listed on Dave's site as Baby Huey on Breakthrough - either super rare or a mistake?

Baby Huey & The Babysitters - Just Being Careful - Breakthrough H 1001 - £1200

Edited by corbett80
Social source share

I've got one and seen them for sale on here for about £160 odd. All seem to have the USA pen marker both sides - a clean one must be rare? Also I thought it was listed on Dave's site as Baby Huey on Breakthrough - either super rare or a mistake?

Baby Huey & The Babysitters - Just Being Careful - Breakthrough H 1001 - £1200

I asked what that was in another thread recently and someone said it was a mistake and should have said shann

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert